Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Volts are trash, turbo greens were trash, Hyper royals just don't do it for me...at all. Hope whoever wants em, gets em. I'll take one to help fund Ochres tho 😁

Pretty much lol. In NYC you can't go more than 2 blocks without seeing a pair of Jordans. I regularly see 1-14s on a daily basis. I think about it often, it's pretty crazy. Every borough, every neighborhood, every race...someone got some Js on.
That’s what I thought thanks For confirming. Surprising though, seems like younger folks wouldn’t want to be caught wearing the same shoes, sort of the sheep mentality.

That’s what I thought thanks For confirming. Surprising though, seems like younger folks wouldn’t want to be caught wearing the same shoes, sort of the sheep mentality.

The game is all about the sheep mentality now though.

20210109_105912.jpg

I buy a shoe..
I'm not wearing it till months down the line.. maybe a full year who knows.. Just the way it goes for me. EXCEPT for Biohacks.. Instant on foot straight out of the box.. Yet my royal toes and smoke greys and co.jps straight chillin..

And btw Im in Houston.. Everyone is rocking Jordans and Yeezy 700s and 350s .. See Heat here on a daily if I'm out .. Easily..

What does that mean?
If you walked out in these volts from today and saw 50 other people wearing them you alright with it? Me I don’t care but figured younger generation would gravitate more toward being different than wearing what everybody else has on too. Sheep mentality to me in this case is buying Jordan’s you don’t really care about just because of hype and wanting to go with the crowd.

Last edited:
Hey guys, Im a little confused as to why some zoom Jordan 1s have full length and others have heel zoom only?

As far as I can tell only the Jordan 1 craters had full length Zoom which was similar to the KD 12 because the zoom units were there instead of a strobel.
The comfort versions only have heel zoom embedded in to the insole.

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom