Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
They took out the 23k line in the description, seems like they copied and pasted from last year and fix the typo....still will be limited I think but more than 23k
ughhhh i completely forgot hes at the helm again. I truly hope he doesnt screw old heads

Finally UNDSd A Pair of These Today.....Still Have 2 Pairs On Ice. This was the Jordan 1 lusted for in college but I couldn’t afford resale at the time. That was the height of the Kanye wearing 1s at the time Era.
CD42A001-FEBF-4356-A7F3-7608C1D5318C.jpeg

Anyone in here get multiple pairs of Chi’s for retail when they released and still have them? If not, how much did you get to off them for? Plan to sell if you still got multiples?

Just curious to know if folks in here were able to cake before the age of the apps and bots.
da homie @bfresco copped like a FSR and ooped me a pair. still grateful. Will UNDS one day. Shout out DMV NTers

That era solidified that the AJ1 could do anything for me. I will probably always have a pair of breds, shadows, royals
Same. Favorite colorblocking. If only they did the Pine Green 2.0’s the same instead of tweaking it and giving it that ashy black leather and patched wings. Was hella disappointed 😔. Still copped off the strength and hoped Id grow to like it, but naw. Might trade later on.

Has anyone used eBay lately. And got there shoes authenticated from eBay. My issue is they have the wrong address on we’re they are shipping it to not sure if that’s just we’re it goes to get check out then they update the address thanks fam

Has anyone used eBay lately. And got there shoes authenticated from eBay. My issue is they have the wrong address on we’re they are shipping it to not sure if that’s just we’re it goes to get check out then they update the address thanks fam
Yup I have done 2 deals on eBay with authentication, one as buyer, one as seller. Seller has to ship to eBays authentication site and then they’ll make it to you. I wanna say it was in New Jersey if I remember right

Yup I have done 2 deals on eBay with authentication, one as buyer, one as seller. Seller has to ship to eBays authentication site and then they’ll make it to you. I wanna say it was in New Jersey if I remember right
Thank you fam. It’s funny I just got my women’s Jordan 3 lasers from Czechoslovakian. It only took 3 days lol.

1C8DE686-43CE-4A98-AC36-C174691FED76.jpeg
Here’s my AJKO from 2015 from SP as a consolation price for missing out on the Lebron 9 SB.😄

As homie stated above, pic might be from 2015 but those bred AJKO are the 2012s. Notice the different AJKO logo, Jumpman on the tongue instead of Nike, the Jordan 1 midsole & sole. Toe box was shaped more like a Jordan 1 too. Also 2012s came ready laced with red laces not black. They nice too but I prefer the more close to OG version.

2015s left..... 2012s right.

FED8B80B-4911-477C-8353-3C6400F78D92.jpeg

96F485D9-48EC-4D2E-9880-386DD3E054C0.jpeg

E5F405BB-6E05-4B9D-A61D-92259047B0DA.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom