Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
They have the nerve to charge all these fees with their atrocious customer service. I use to defend GOAT, but after this last release i'm done with them as well. There's no reason not to respond to a customer support ticket for days at a time. It's all good tho, reported them to the Better Business Bureau yesterday. They wanna play, we can play. **** both StockX and GOAT.

They have the nerve to charge all these fees with their atrocious customer service. I use to defend GOAT, but after this last release i'm done with them as well. There's no reason not to respond to a customer support ticket for days at a time. It's all good tho, reported them to the Better Business Bureau yesterday. They wanna play, we can play. **** both StockX and GOAT.

So are you headed to eBay?

GOAT is at least consistent in following their rules.
StockX just be doing what ever they feel like doing that day :lol:

StockX valued at a Billy and they don't have a tangible product. Honestly they won.
So aggravating man.
I remember when I first heard of stockx when it was in its infancy. I thought “that sounds pretty stupid” 😂 :smh:

Salt in the wound that it’s Dan Gilbert smh

Meanwhile StockX collected a transaction fee from the buyer, and a processing fee from the seller...Buyer had to go in over retail, while the seller took a loss? Who’s winning in the modern sneaker buying landscape again? 😂

I know solicitation when I see it. Cat's getting pimped out.

So aggravating man.
I remember when I first heard of stockx when it was in its infancy. I thought “that sounds pretty stupid” 😂 :smh:

Salt in the wound that it’s Dan Gilbert smh
Homie is really selling the idea of authenticity/ peace of mind. What's wild is that even that has been proven to be faulty but the bubble is too big now.

StockX/ Goat etc are here to stay.

I never thought I'd see the day that brick and mortar resell stores would thrive (these stores don't even have a nike or adidas account smh) but it's so commonplace now they are even popping up in malls. A lot has changed in the last decade.

Homie is really selling the idea of authenticity/ peace of mind. What's wild is that even that has been proven to be faulty but the bubble is too big now.

I never thought I'd see the day that brick and mortar resell stores would thrive (these stores don't even have a nike or adidas account smh) but it's so commonplace now they are even popping up in malls. A lot has changed in the last decade.

I'm just waiting for Nike and JB to just fully drop the act and start giving accounts to these resell Brick and Mortar's.

Now that is wild to me

I can’t imagine the overhead to run one of those consignment shops in the mall between the monthly rent, payroll, insurance, taxes etc.
All their **** is wild overpriced, I just assume it’s 95% dope boys (cash business) and celebrities that do business there. Tbh they seem like a good money laundering set up.

As far as Stockx- yeah they’re selling the idea of authenticity/peace of mind but just as important they made it ridiculously easy to resell. Anyone can do it now, pokemon soccer moms can flip

Back
Top Bottom