Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I’m essential
1614172226174.jpeg

After the University Blue L I think I'm good on all other 1 releases this year barring something unforeseeable releasing.

How? This is a combo of negligence on GOAT and lack of sneaker knowledge. Or maybe the seller is a deceiver.:

017C3A72-FFE1-4D61-9CFD-A6B8470F5907.png

When you list something "USED" on goat, you can list anything with any pictures, that is why you see FAKES listed on goat used section all the time. It can be listed, but it won't go through the authentication process. So if the seller is dumb enough to list something fake or something incorrect and dumb enough to ship it to Goat, they would have to pay the return shipping fee.

I can see people buying this to customize. But that tongue tag doesn't look good.

When you list something "USED" on goat, you can list anything with any pictures, that is why you see FAKES listed on goat used section all the time. It can be listed, but it won't go through the authentication process. So if the seller is dumb enough to list something fake or something incorrect and dumb enough to ship it to Goat, they would have to pay the return shipping fee.

I can see people buying this to customize. But that tongue tag doesn't look good.

Can’t you just buy a replacement tongue tag from eBay for a custom?

Why is FNL's splash page up? I've been waiting for them to post the raffle for those 4's this weekend and still nothing.

they push really terrible joints like those Fresh Mints and it makes you appreciate the Hyper Royals and the Uni Blues much more lol

The fresh mints would be more interesting if the copper paint oxidized/patina’d and turned into a blue/green/mint color like when actual copper oxidizes...it would also be funny if this was supposed to be the original concept and didn’t work out

Back
Top Bottom