• Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Top 15 Air Jordan 1 cw of All Time :pimp:
1614195670108.jpeg
1614195681992.jpeg
1614195694908.jpeg
1614195712465.jpeg
Top 15 all time? Not in mine at all, but these being viewed as a top 15 by many is not outlandish at all. A UNC/Carolina/Baby Blue Chi? Makes sense. If they were normal leather completely, and didn’t have suede, I think they’d be even more loved/hyped. Not for me still, but they’re cool.

My personal top 15...In no order:
Chi, Blk/Red, Shadow, Royal, UNC, Kentucky (Storm Blue), Natural (Neutral) Grey, Travis High, Black Toe Union, Spideys, Metallic Navy’s, LAtoChis, Black/White, Pine Green 1.0s, and Nigels.

The Black/Whites are the only pair on this list that I don’t have, but I absolutely need. But I can wait until they’re rereleased. If we EVER get the actual Black Toe w/ Black Tongue (like the MJ PE), and that Lakers 1 (I think it’s #31 on that list), two of my 15 are getting kicked out ASAP.

Top 15 all time? Not in mine at all, but these being viewed as a top 15 by many is not outlandish at all. A UNC/Carolina/Baby Blue Chi? Makes sense. If they were normal leather completely, and didn’t have suede, I think they’d be even more loved/hyped. Not for me still, but they’re cool.

Chi, Blk/Red, Shadow, Royal, UNC, Kentucky (Storm Blue), Natural (Neutral) Grey, Travis High, Black Toe Union, Spideys, Metallic Navy’s, LAtoChis, Black/White, Pine Green 1.0s, and Nigels.

The Black/Whites are the only pair on this list that I don’t have, but I absolutely need. But I can wait until they’re rereleased. If we EVER get the actual Black Toe w/ Black Tongue (like the MJ PE), and that Lakers 1 (I think it’s #31 on that list), two of my 15 are getting kicked out ASAP.

*scans your list, don't see frags

E7F7AFD6-1F35-413B-B5D6-5CB01A3F8B28.jpeg

*scans your list, don't see frags

E7F7AFD6-1F35-413B-B5D6-5CB01A3F8B28.jpeg
Hahahaha. I knew as soon as I posted my list, omitting the Frags and anything SBB would be contentious. I like the Frags, they’re dope IMO, but I don’t love them. For me they come after all the OGs I love, 9 of my 15 are OGs, and then of the remaining 6, I just personally like and rather have those more. I’m also not the HUGEST fan of Royal blue (I love blue, and different shades, but don’t need more than a single Royal pair), so after the OG Royals, wouldn’t put another same shade Royal shoe on my list. And as for the SBB stuff (I know you didn’t mention, but I’m sure someone is thinking it) not a big fan of Orange, and not a fan of orange on the colored toe blocking. I’d only want the SBBs to see their quality in person.

Why not rotate all 3?

in general, just don't like having too many similar pairs. I'd rather have something with a completely different aesthetic, and wear pairs I really like more often

but not writing them off completely. Obsidians didn't move the needle much for me at first either. I wish they were leather but if the materials are similar to the ROTYs they'll be decent enough

Man some pics the darker color outsole doesn't bother me on the new UNC joints and then others it sticks out like a sore thumb.

in general, just don't like having too many similar pairs. I'd rather have something with a completely different aesthetic, and wear pairs I really like more often

but not writing them off completely. Obsidians didn't move the needle much for me at first either. I wish they were leather but if the materials are similar to the ROTYs they'll be decent enough

Yeah... having too many shoes that are similar in color make it harder for me to decide what to wear, and I usually end up going to the favorite pair and never really wearing the others unless I force myself to.

if they were full leather, maybe. but something about black and carolina blue that I don't need

can't see myself ever reaching for those over OGs or even Obsidians
pretty much how i feel right here....theyre nice and i can see why people are hype for em, but they just aint it to me.

woulda been alot better if leather imo. feel the same way about the "shadow 2.0s"

Last edited:

See that’s what I’m saying. Nothing wrong with this list at all. I definitely don’t see a problem with anyone putting the new UNCs ahead of a few on this list (nigels, pines, metallic navy, spidey, blk/white, NGs).
I see what you did about not double dipping on the Union colorways. That’d take 4 spots lol.

Back
Top Bottom