Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Anybody familiar with this site or had dealings with them? Just came across this on IG & it seems too good to be true, & naturally I’m skeptical when it comes to these things, never done a preorder for any shoe. Wondering if any of you guys had any insight.

nice to see 1s thread is a like a time capsule. you can be gone for months/years and it's always still about pocket watching and arguing over opinions :lol:

have you guys seen this kid who makes his own 85s? it's pretty sick

They look great...but by all definitions aren’t these fake?

nice to see 1s thread is a like a time capsule. you can be gone for months/years and it's always still about pocket watching and arguing over opinions :lol:

have you guys seen this kid who makes his own 85s? it's pretty sick

So good. Would rock a pair for sure.

Just a friendly reminder how great the ‘85 is...
FF09C6EB-4CF9-47BF-BA6F-59B403C11CB3.jpeg
Wow! 🔥🔥

Anybody familiar with this site or had dealings with them? Just came across this on IG & it seems too good to be true, & naturally I’m skeptical when it comes to these things, never done a preorder for any shoe. Wondering if any of you guys had any insight.
Damn I'd like to know too. If they took paypal I'd be about it, but a bit skeptical without it....
Edit, their selling supreme dunks in all sizes and colors for 500. Definitely bogus. 😂

Last edited:
Out of the blue question: which years/colorways of Highs have a lower collar height?

wore my black/whites today and the lower height is actually more comfortable for my ankle/leg shape.

why 1s are so popular now?

they dont even stay over a day from the stores shelves or even reach the shelves

people are Hyped-up geeesh,you cant even use the 1s to play a basketball game 😂,,i dont get it,,its a casual shoes whats the hype though?

why 1s are so popular now?

they dont even stay over a day from the stores shelves or even reach the shelves

people are Hyped-up geeesh,you cant even use the 1s to play a basketball game 😂,,i dont get it,,its a casual shoes whats the hype though?
1. They’ve been the most plentiful and most color variations of any retro
2. Celebs got hype beasts to jump on
3. 1’s are dope
4. Relatively cheap in comparison to $200 retros

Back
Top Bottom