• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
20210316_154324.jpg

I don't understand why y'all suddenly slurping the 85s here. They were panned when they came out.

I've held them in hand and they look goofy af. If that model was so hot you'd have more than 3 colorways by now.

03F74CFD-4451-45F7-B656-46D210D83FB3.jpeg

Upper is off and deformed. The black squared part is way too big, you could write a letter in that space. The toebox is too compact and smashed. I’m probably one of the few here who actually owned an actual 85. I‘m certainly not trippin’. Enjoy though. Just keep it real. 😎
some of you mother****ers are just way to picky

I too can be picky about certain things to a degree but a lot of flaws that people point out here are things that would go noticed if you quickly scroll through the thread, are wearing them yourself, or you see on someone elses feet

ppl looking at every shoe like this

R96dc78d2b93e7c4a41df935227cdde61

I remember someone posting on here that they worked at a Nike outlet and there was one customer in the stores analyzing two pairs of foams for up to 20 minutes past closing

why 1s are so popular now?

they dont even stay over a day from the stores shelves or even reach the shelves

people are Hyped-up geeesh,you cant even use the 1s to play a basketball game 😂,,i dont get it,,its a casual shoes whats the hype though?

And didn't Jordan state he hated the 1s, and after the "fail" of the 1s and 2s, he was ready to leave Nike until he saw the 3s? Just a variation of a dunk; not special if you think about it, no?

some of you mother****ers are just way to picky

I too can be picky about certain things to a degree but a lot of flaws that people point out here are things that would go noticed if you quickly scroll through the thread, are wearing them yourself, or you see on someone elses feet

ppl looking at every shoe like this

R96dc78d2b93e7c4a41df935227cdde61

I remember someone posting on here that they worked at a Nike outlet and there was one customer in the stores analyzing two pairs of foams for up to 20 minutes past closing
Too picky? If you’re going to call them the 85 Retro and claim they are just like the 85, you better get details right. Don’t get bent out of shape just because I point out their deficiencies.

why 1s are so popular now?

they dont even stay over a day from the stores shelves or even reach the shelves

people are Hyped-up geeesh,you cant even use the 1s to play a basketball game 😂,,i dont get it,,its a casual shoes whats the hype though?
I personally rock with 1's now because I'm 30 at this point and typically you'll see me dressed down so 9/10 I'm wearing sneakers. Basketball shoes that look like basketball shoes just aren't that easy to wear for me anymore. 1's are understated and they go with mostly anything.

Too picky? If you’re going to call them the 85 Retro and claim they are just like the 85, you better get details right. Don’t get bent out of shape just because I point out their deficiencies.
I'm not bent out of shape

find me a pair of shoes that are exact spec of originals

it's like Santa Claus, the easter bunny, or a male affectionate, easy to get along with, non-political agenda lesbian

they don't exist and that's why they wouldn't get to the $100 bill first in a 4 way road...the man-hating, angry as ****, agenda of rage, bitter **** would

lekIduxCcCZuQIqBQBnD5u6VWe6DZWvMGgtAHib4pYXh_bJUwM9Dbs6nEEwhuv7OcuGMWXLou4GYT_KkbPQF8_xkZoG3-RTsTg00cTHGd1o3APXQCnrGi25sv2mvR86RYPPMgQ

I'm not bent out of shape

find me a pair of shoes that are exact spec of originals

it's like Santa Claus, the easter bunny, or a male affectionate, easy to get along with, non-political agenda lesbian

they don't exist and that's why they wouldn't get to the $100 bill first in a 4 way road...the man-hating, angry as ****, agenda of rage, bitter **** would

lekIduxCcCZuQIqBQBnD5u6VWe6DZWvMGgtAHib4pYXh_bJUwM9Dbs6nEEwhuv7OcuGMWXLou4GYT_KkbPQF8_xkZoG3-RTsTg00cTHGd1o3APXQCnrGi25sv2mvR86RYPPMgQ

BECAUSE THE OTHER 3 ARE FIGMENTS OF YOUR *** IMAGINATION!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom