• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
For me 1’s been impossible to get after the court purple 2.0
Especially when some folks are willing to dish out $500 without blinking for certain pairs
Sounds about right. The only high I was able to get for retail after CP 2.0's was Royal Toe's and Craters. But I'm one to pay resale because I like and want most 1's so if I can make it happen, I make it happen.

Last edited:
Court purples 2.0 ( for me atleast) was the last drop where foot sites were actually possible. Now I can never get through that stupid splash that they implemented. Now its just Snkrs or bust. Definitely harder to get ones now

76CA8CAE-FDC2-42D9-8F24-276095224513.jpeg
My 1 rotation for the next several years. Waved goodbye to some for BT Unions. White tongue Black Toes won’t do for me.

It's been like that for years...

It's been like that for years...

I mean both black Satin and Bloodlines were going for under retail in almost FSRs early last year... Actually, I’m pretty sure I picked up my size 11 pair of black Satins almost exactly a year ago during an Easter sale. Royal Toes were the 1st release where the pandemic-buying insanity really started up.

if your local store is restocking on the FLX app but it's not showing reservation does this mean its an in store raffle? haven't messed with the footsore apps too much since they changed tia

2020 everything was an instant sell out. Even though a lot of people were able to cop Court Purple 2s, and Royal toes for retail, they were still an instant sell out...
There were some releases in 2019 that sat... mostly the garbage colorways. Bloodlines sat hard and people wanted them to customize. Turbos (early 2019) sat. Weak colorways like crimsons, and phantoms sat. Even NY to Paris SB’s sat.
Probably some others from 2019. Can’t remember if those lip glossy gym reds sold out. Or the defiants where they forgot to stitch the swoosh.

Not sure if it was Covid, but my L's seemed to start with the FLX change. I could win locally before, but now I'm pretty much dependent on SNKRS.

Same. Just so happened FLX’s integration during AS weekend coincided with the shutdown. Idk which is to blame.

Back
Top Bottom