Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Lol, this makes sense to you? Those "blasting" aka not liking the shoe supposed to own it? I don't like mids, but I'm supposed to purchase them though, right? Lol y'all need to wash your face, man. OG colorways got y'all tweaking.
Yea it makes total sense-putting mids in the same league as an OG CW of the 85s doesn’t make sense to me though.

I don’t mind those who don’t like them, don’t want them, and keep it moving-but those who keep complaining, chirping in, and can’t move on, need to wash their faces.

As a general rule, I listen to reviews from users who actually own and use the products in question; whether it’s cars, new appliances, etc. makes no sense to listen to casual observers who have merely seen the product around and have never used/owned it-but that’s just me.

Are you going to say what you do to avoid it? Lol
Message me or check my history. I don’t hide my secrets LOL-just didn’t want to add to a post that was too long to begin with-The shoe care “how to” post is a long read.
In a nutshell; Toxins and sweat, will make a shoe warp like turbo’s did in no time flat. Cedar shoe trees will solve that by absorbing the toxins from the leather-for best results shoe trees need to be used from day 1 of wear. Quite a few members went out and bought cedar trees after my recommendation and loved them. There are a few more things but apparently NT members abhor reading. LOL-anyone who wants a full breakdown, message me.

Yea it makes total sense-putting mids in the same league as an OG CW of the 85s doesn’t make sense to me though.

I don’t mind those who don’t like them, don’t want them, and keep it moving-but those who keep complaining, chirping in, and can’t move on, need to wash their faces.

As a general rule, I listen to reviews from users who actually own and use the products in question; whether it’s cars, new appliances, etc. makes no sense to listen to casual observers who have merely seen the product around and have never used/owned it-but that’s just me.

I ain't gotta own or wait for the owners of a Smart Car to know I don't want to own one. That's essentially definition of a sheep. But do you.

This really what it comes down to.

It be the same cat waking up everyday thinking about these joints, and then runs here to tell us how much he hates em.

Rinse, repeat.

I ain't gotta own or wait for the owners of a Smart Car to know I don't want to own one. That's essentially definition of a sheep. But do you.
Again, those who hate them, say their peace, and keep it moving, got no issues with me. Some people hate all white shoes and NG 1s are super plain so I get it.

I’m pretty sure that you’re not going into the Smartcar forums everyday, telling people how stupid they are for their choice, and endlessly bashing the car and the people who own them.

I love mids

tenor.gif

Nah. I don’t let any of my shoes get like that-leather shoes need to be properly cared for from the jump or they start to warp, crinkle, and crease like yours have. Toeboxes on those dunks in the background also look pretty bad.
I got frequent training in high end (designer) leather shoes when I worked for Nordstrom, so all my shoes have aged magnificently because I put in my prior knowledge to keep em fresh.
I’ll post after my NGs after the 50&100th wear and I guarantee they’re still going to look amazing.

Do you consider this high end leather?

Again, those who hate them, say their peace, and keep it moving, got no issues with me. Some people hate all white shoes and NG 1s are super plain so I get it.
You’re just soft and weak. Even after I left the ‘85 thread you had to bring my name into it. I left so all of you could jerk off to the NGs and you couldn’t move on in your wrinkled pants. Keep your shoes nice but your pants wrinkled. Makes sense. :lol:

I’m pretty sure that you’re not going into the Smartcar forums everyday, telling people how stupid they are for their choice, and endlessly bashing the car and the people who own them.
I never said people are stupid. Another liar like 3god. If they love the shoes, great, it shouldn’t matter. I’m just pointing out that they aren’t what JB claims them to be and they need to do much better. However, you wouldn’t know that because you never had a real OG. I know one thing, my real OGs never killed me after the first wear. :lol: And the air holes weren’t so big that they could swallow up Precious or Rosie O’Donnell. You just can’t bear someone pointing out facts. Like I said...

You’re just soft and weak. Even after I left the ‘85 thread you had to bring my name into it. I left so all of you could jerk off to the NGs and you couldn’t move on in your wrinkled pants. Keep your shoes nice but your pants wrinkled. Makes sense. :lol:

I never said people are stupid. Another liar like 3god. If they love the shoes, great, it shouldn’t matter. I’m just pointing out that they aren’t what JB claims them to be and they need to do much better. However, you wouldn’t know that because you never had a real OG. I know one thing, my real OGs never killed me after the first wear. :lol: And the air holes weren’t so big that they could swallow up Precious or Rosie O’Donnell. You just can’t bear someone pointing out facts. Like I said...

So, what do you consider yourself to be for putting me on Ignore? That is the definition of soft. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Do you consider this high end leather?

Hell NOOOO! A fine pair of hand made Italian shoes are $600-700 at the very least, on shoes with FAR less raw material$$$. We’re getting what we pay for out of a $200 retail shoe. JB would have to charge a grand or more to give us 1s with the type of leather we actually want. With that being said, the leather on the NG1s is far closer to top grain, than anything else JB has churned out in recent memory. Their top grain might be cheap and chrome tanned but at least it’s a step up from what we’re accustomed to.

Back
Top Bottom