• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
1.jpg
Air-Jordan-1-Retro-High-Hyper-Royal-Smoke-Grey.jpeg

Look like 2 different shoes to me..

The Hyper Royals are cool, they just do nothing for me. I like the Turbo Greens way better, solely based on color. Already have a bunch of kicks in the royal-ish or baby blue-ish range That teal color of the Turbo Greens is just a much more unique addition to my collection. Also, not a fan of the bright blue NA tongue tag on the Hypers.

I seen a local consignment shop has a discord group that I joined recently

it’s not a ton of activity in there but it seems like a mix of regular sneaker heads and resellers (bot boys, backdoor boys)

I seen a guy post he was looking to buy FLX accounts with high points , this **** crazy lol

The wrinkled leather on the turbo greens are trash though. Don't let resell prices fool anybody. Crimson tint with the pebbled leather was also trash. Both those sat near retail after release for how long.
Oh that faux crinkled sht is wack indeed, but that’s minor for me when the color and everything else is dope IMO. The text on the mid panel is also unnecessary, but it’s tiny, so it’s ignorable for me. Quality is the least of my concerns when I like/love everything else about a shoe and how it looks. I’ve personally never used “quality of leather” as a factor to determine if I’ve liked a shoe. I’m sure legit leather experts would inform us that all these Nike/Jordan shoes we love are pretty awful in the grand scheme of things.

Oh that faux crinkled sht is wack indeed, but that’s minor for me when the color and everything else is dope IMO. The text on the mid panel is also unnecessary, but it’s tiny, so it’s ignorable for me. Quality is the least of my concerns when I like/love everything else about a shoe and how it looks. I’ve personally never used “quality of leather” as a factor to determine if I’ve liked a shoe. I’m sure legit leather experts would inform us that all these Nike/Jordan shoes we love are pretty awful in the grand scheme of things.
Quality of the leather finish directly affects fit, comfort and how it ages tho. I definitely look at quality first above anything else. The Turbo and Crimsons are the worst I’ve seen on a 1.

Quality of the leather finish directly affects fit, comfort and how it ages tho. I definitely look at quality first above anything else. The Turbo and Crimsons are the worst I’ve seen on a 1.
I like Turbos and Crimsons. The material is different all the way around and is just a breath of fresh air.

So yall want to talk about quality huh? Well we know SBB 1.0 is up there but the beauties below are insane. Thick and soft black leather extremely similar to SBB. One of the few Jordan 1s to have it since the SBB. The Satin lining is just luxury...they feel like your baby moma’s bed sheets! Soft synthetic metallic leather. The white leather is equal to the 2015 releases and everything tops it off with the premium wax laces.

8B692465-29B9-4B08-97C7-7BD18799ED1C.jpeg

I like Turbos and Crimsons. The material is different all the way around and is just a breath of fresh air.

So yall want to talk about quality huh? Well we know SBB 1.0 is up there but the beauties below are insane. Thick and soft black leather extremely similar to SBB. One of the few Jordan 1s to have it since the SBB. The Satin lining is just luxury...they feel like your baby moma’s bed sheets! Soft synthetic metallic leather. The white leather is equal to the 2015 releases and everything tops it off with the premium wax laces.

8B692465-29B9-4B08-97C7-7BD18799ED1C.jpeg
I like the satin lining on those silver toes as well. My QC on my pair is terrible though. Huge dent by the toe midsole makes it look like a pimple. Curious what your take on the SBB 3.0 is if you like different things. I still have my pair on ice, but can't find myself to unds it if something better in an orange cw comes out.

Back
Top Bottom