Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
i was on the waitlist but i was able to get the dub :nthat:
1086A6BB-1122-4697-880C-91EB77A6C448.jpeg

These defin gonna go up like other 1s. Better to buy next week when price dips? Since it usually shoots back up later

lol. there does seem to be a lot of stock/winnners compared to other drops.

seen most people double up at least from places.

meanwhile I’m over here in my 🗿 house staring through the blinds.

This how you know it’s a problem I was just talking bout selling all my **** 😂

hitting on SNKRS pass gotta be fun tho. Get to go to the big Nike store and buy your new shoes in person.

I popped my snkrs pass cherry on the hyper royals
It was just ok wasn’t like going to six flags or anything lol
Had to drive downtown
Pay for parking
Pay more on tax
They did everything right by the front door so I really didn’t get to check out the store
But it did feel great finally hitting on a snkrs pass

I popped my snkrs pass cherry on the hyper royals
It was just ok wasn’t like going to six flags or anything lol
Had to drive downtown
Pay for parking
Pay more on tax
They did everything right by the front door so I really didn’t get to check out the store
But it did feel great finally hitting on a snkrs pass
Seems like a letdown for your first time.

these were draw initially correct??? I’m not going crazy am I?

whatever happened worked in my favor, literally the first time I’ve ever hit for men’s & GS pairs both on SNKRS

I’ll take it lol, I refuse to let myself get excited anymore about shoes in this botted & raffled online new world order…so this was a nice surprise this morning!

Wow I actually hit, can’t believe it.

And this was posted at 5 after the hour on a 10 minute draw. I came here to see if anyone was having the same issue. On my phone it showed as a draw but on my iPad it showed as an outright buy. So some people were hitting before the "Draw" time was even over!!!! SNKRS gotta explain this one

And this was posted at 5 after the hour on a 10 minute draw. I came here to see if anyone was having the same issue. On my phone it showed as a draw but on my iPad it showed as an outright buy. So some people were hitting before the "Draw" time was even over!!!! SNKRS gotta explain this one

yeah i got my wins around at :06 well before the draw timer was done. both men's and GS on the same account.

Wait... So it went straight to purchased? Or it said you entered the draw but then got a W b4 the 10 min expired?

Back
Top Bottom