Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
didn't know about the restock on snkrs for UNC 1's and silver toes until after the draw was over

shot my shot on PSG VII's and went about my business

ever since I switched to a new phone some of my apps aren't sending notifications even though I have them turned on...neither solelinks or J23 have been working since

They featured one of NT’s own on the SNKRS app.. maybe it’ll give me some luck :lol:

Thanks to everyone that told me about it :nthat:
IG:KanyIZZY

E242923A-878A-4562-89A2-59E4BAA4A713.jpeg

didn't know about the restock on snkrs for UNC 1's and silver toes until after the draw was over

shot my shot on PSG VII's and went about my business

ever since I switched to a new phone some of my apps aren't sending notifications even though I have them turned on...neither solelinks or J23 have been working since
try redownloading the apps and manually toggling notifications off and on

Dope pic. Let my CP 1.0s go once I got my 2.0s. The colored toe colorblocking is cool, but Chi colorblocking is the best 1 colorblocking IMO. That, and the fact that I already have the Pine Green 1.0s and the All-Star (Chameleon) 1s, I hate having a bunch of the same colorblocked kicks just in different colors. The CP 1.0s have the better tongue tag IMO, but Chi colorblocking gives them a pretty big edge for me personally. The "sail vs white" is whatever to me, and while the 1.0s seem like better quality to me, quality doesn't move that much since I technically can't walk in my kicks anyways.

I gotta say, the unique colorblocking and unique shade of blue are why I'm into the Travis x Fragment 1 Highs.

Back
Top Bottom