• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
336FC984-FB6A-4F30-BBD6-A747E4CDFBE3.jpeg
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Damn, I would have helped you out with that size 9. I won the Pass, but my phone fell off my motorcycle yesterday... And now it's invalid on my new phone. And I heard they are sticklers for the same device.

I'm tight I lost all my pics, messages and such on my phone too. Worst feeling ever. Just caved and copped iCloud, never happening again!

77E699CE-4D0F-46B8-B0CA-0EFFD86A0BED.jpeg
27B917D9-E300-48BA-AB20-16C414ABE0FE.jpeg
878001C8-385B-4A78-A8E6-CC80CC0DB846.png
Bruh

no case, and no iCloud? On a motorcycle? You a wild boy

Damn, I would have helped you out with that size 9. I won the Pass, but my phone fell off my motorcycle yesterday... And now it's invalid on my new phone. And I heard they are sticklers for the same device.

I'm tight I lost all my pics, messages and such on my phone too. Worst feeling ever. Just caved and copped iCloud, never happening again!

damn, that sucks man. i’d be heated if i lost all my pics, forget the shoes. icloud is crucial man. makes backups and transferring to new phones easy too

Bruh

no case, and no iCloud? On a motorcycle? You a wild boy

Lol, nah it was in a case, just got ran over by a few cars by the time I got to it.

damn, that sucks man. i’d be heated if i lost all my pics, forget the shoes. icloud is crucial man. makes backups and transferring to new phones easy too

Heated, bro. Heated! Took a few trips, few weddings and just mad other random things now lost.

tenor.gif

As a 40 yr old white guy I'd say the only "cultures" white folks have created in the US in the last 100 yrs are country club/preppie, hippie and "redneck"/country music culture.

And ****, we stole country music from black blues singers, too :smh:
Columbusing and appropriation is part of white culture, particularly white Anglo Saxon derived culture. We’ve been doing it since the 1400s, maybe longer. “Cultural takeovers and acquisitions“ like we’re some corporation.

This last 1 is exactly why I had stopped going for anything I didn't REALLY want. I decide to just throw my hat in the ring for a draw and actually get a pair, and I don't want or need them. Wish I could hit a draw on something I actually want and not just some random **** that I throw at the wall.

In other news, if anyone wants a size 12 in the Electro Orange 1s for what I paid from Nike plus actual shipping, let me know. If not, I'll probably return them or dump them on StockX

Lol, nah it was in a case, just got ran over by a few cars by the time I got to it.

Heated, bro. Heated! Took a few trips, few weddings and just mad other random things now lost.

Pain! This legit happened to me a few years back.. I was sick. iPhone is no joke, you can't get into their phone for ****. Had cloud ever since.

Pain! This legit happened to me a few years back.. I was sick. iPhone is no joke, you can't get into their phone for ****. Had cloud ever since.

You should have the option to select how many passcode attempts you're able to do. The 10 tries is dumb, just keep pushing the duration to try the code again longer and longer. And if they are stuck on the 10, at least allow the Apple Genius bar to be able to unlock it 1 more time to allow you to try your passcode, if not then it can be lost. 🤬

wow this is crazy. Where did you hit. Here in MIA they had a list printed out since the Those servers went down earlier so they were just checking IDs if you couldn’t get your pass open

Back
Top Bottom