Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I guess it's royal and bred kinda day today, who rocking the shadow??? :emoji_laughing:
A9319575-B2D2-4BAC-B92A-EF4C4BA3D8CA.jpeg

Last edited:
All jokes aside

I wasn’t even tryna take a “shadow” photo, I took a quick photo going into the gas station.

now that I’m home and talking to these trees I noticed I the shadow

lol

It’s hard for me to rank Jordan 1s, as they’re all (the classic/OG color ways) just so damn good. But if I had to, it goes:
1. Chicagos
2. 3 WAY TIE BETWEEN Blk/Reds, Shadows, and Royals
3. Storm Blues (Kentucky’s)
4. UNCs
5. Natural Greys
6. Metallic Navys
7. Black/Whites
8. Rest of the Metallics
9. Black Toes

Even though this is a ranking, I think all the OGs are dope, all time classics, and damn near perfect, except for the Black Toes. And I know putting the Black Toes at the bottom is “controversial.” I’ve just NEVER liked the white tongue. The second we actually get a Black Toe with Black Tongue (like the PE MJ wore), it’ll shoot up to tie with the Blk/Reds, Shadows, and Royals.

It’s hard for me to rank Jordan 1s, as they’re all (the classic/OG color ways) just so damn good. But if I had to, it goes:
1. Chicagos
2. 3 WAY TIE BETWEEN Blk/Reds, Shadows, and Royals
3. Storm Blues (Kentucky’s)
4. UNCs
5. Natural Greys
6. Metallic Navys
7. Black/Whites
8. Rest of the Metallics
9. Black Toes

Even though this is a ranking, I think all the OGs are dope, all time classics, and damn near perfect, except for the Black Toes. And I know putting the Black Toes at the bottom is “controversial.” I’ve just NEVER liked the white tongue. The second we actually get a Black Toe with Black Tongue (like the PE MJ wore), it’ll shoot up to tie with the Blk/Reds, Shadows, and Royals.
Black Toe’s 9th?!

WOW!

Black Toe’s 9th?!

WOW!
Chicago’s have a white tongue. But I do understand the want for a black tongue/toe.
To be more specific, I meant the White Tongue along with the Black eye stays and Black toe wrap around. Just has always looked off to me for some reason. The kind of front half black (eye stays and toe wrap outside of the white perforated toe) with back half colored (heel portion) just looks a SO MUCH BETTER to me when there’s also a Black Tongue next to those Black eye stays and toe, yet with the White tongue it just has always looked weird/off to me. That’s personally why I love the Black Toe Union 1s so much, and why I think the OG Frag 1s are dope (though I’ll never pay the resell prices for them). None of the OG 1s are bad, just that blocking in particular has never looked good to me when the tongue is White. That’s literally the only OG 1 I don’t own (outside of some of the Metallics I don’t need).

Top 5 OG in no order for me is Chicago, royal, metallic purple, black/white, UNC. I'm sure I'm the only one with this top 5.

Back
Top Bottom