Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Don't get me wrong, i have HRs and it's a cool shoe (so much better than dingy looking turbo greens), but best of the year? 🤦🏾‍♂️

1632404448293.png

The office fluorescents don't do these justice from this photo. Can't believe I've had them for five years now

My list would be very different, I don’t think I could even have 10 1’s worth ranking…. But I do agree with his #1. (Which was a low if you didn’t watch).
The best High to me in 2021 and only one I copped was Hyper Royals. Not including the patent breds.

Another down year for 1s
Surprised to see Hyper Royals so low on list, especially behind what was #8. Other that that, can t really argue with the list. Felt it was solid.
The golden years are behind us...I'm just waiting for the next round of OG colorways at this point.
Maybe, not sure what else they can do CW wise. A few decent ones to start up 2022 though(Marina Blue, Georgetown 85s).

Still regret not hopping on the CNY 1 lows. Every time I see them posted in the 1 low thread I think about how much I like those.

Give me those and Patent Breds and I'm kinda good for 2021. I did grab neutral grey's, pollens, electro orange, but if we being honest I'm not in love with any of those sneakers at the present moment.

JB basically closed up shop after the Mocha 1 in 2020 :lol: not mad at it btw

85 OG Neutral Grey and some other stuff

Air Jordan 1 OG lows in 21 been :pimp:
Just been 2 pairs, right? NGs and starfish

you could say CNY but I don’t even think they released in the states… could be wrong, they’re very ugly imo

Why? If I had it to do over I wouldn't have gave up $13, but just curious.
I don't think the Sacai Waffle is a bad sneaker and feel the Frag edition is probably the nicest one imo but I like the Pollens and AJ 1's way more. If it was just the Electro Orange pair then yeah I might do it.

Not in your top 10?

Your judgment can no longer be trusted lol
Yeah, the NG is a colorway that I like but at the very bottom of the barrel for OG colorways let alone if you include retro+ pairs. Plus what makes it worse for me is the 85' mold is uncomfortable so I really have to like the colorway to look pass that. Plus, with the more comfortable OG NG low dropped, it was a no brainer to get rid of the highs and place the lows higher on my list which still is at the bottom.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom