Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Sick! Going to the game? See ya there! Think I’m wearing these:

78EC5E87-CEA5-4612-A8D5-EA38C75087D1.jpeg
Unfortunately, no - I'll be watching intently from MA, though, with the TV sync'd to the KLAC feed of Steiner and Mo. Have fun there, though... bring us back a W!

Can anyone else confirm this? If you don't want to watch the video, he's stating a price increase to $200 on AJ1s(I guess starting with the Heritage CW). Looks like a NiceKicks post in the video too.

Can anyone else confirm this? If you don't want to watch the video, he's stating a price increase to $200 on AJ1s(I guess starting with the Heritage CW). Looks like a NiceKicks post in the video too.

I HOPE NOT?!?

a $30 price jump for what?!?!? unless everything is gonna be an 85 cut.

I HOPE NOT?!?

a $30 price jump for what?!?!? unless everything is gonna be an 85 cut.
No thanks to 85 cuts.

I haven't seen a credible source yet so imma call BS. All other retros are definitely going to $200 though.

No thanks to 85 cuts.

I haven't seen a credible source yet so imma call BS. All other retros are definitely going to $200 though.
$190 to $200 isn’t as bad. (Still hate it JB/Nike, if your reading this)
But $170 to $200 is “criminal” especially if they have the same shape/quality as all the ones now. because ain’t no way that’s inflation. That’s greed and trying to capitalize on they hype of 1’s which will probably die off and leave the consumers who will be here through hell or high water. Paying more not Some girl & Her man that only wanted ones because they are trendy.

Back
Top Bottom