Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Hey, I guess its Royal Day!
D1D47144-10DD-41D9-9623-8E3A97E76619.jpeg

I really feel like you're just not going to be happy with any of them and I can't help but wonder how much that price you're paying contributes to that.

Maybe just buy those Shadow Banneds next year?

Sorry, all I did was ask a question about a swoosh.

I like to ask to ask questions to people who know more than me.

...I guess i’ll stop doing that.

I just watched the episode of Sneaker Shopping where he bought those.

Was clearly not a big sneaker guy.

...don't know why he even did the show.
Is it me or are the wrestlers today trying way too hard and goin overboard with the Jordans? I thought it was a bit corny when Shane started to wear them with the way he was tongue fukn the **** out of them lol.

It's crazy how people say that for certain colorways but not for Bred, Chicago and Black Toes (or any other black/red/white 1 for that matter)

I am of the same mindset for those colorways as well. I ditched my bred toes, royal toes and duplicates of the shadows & royals from different releases over the years. I did keep a few of the same colorways but just for sentimental reasons (gifts).

Why couldn't those MFs just give us the original again 5 or at least a couple of more years later? 🙄

I really regret not getting those in 2016 now. I didn't even realize they came out in 2016 because I was never into the Jordan 1. But having a couple of articles of clothing now that correlate with the originals changed my mind unexpectedly.

Back
Top Bottom