Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Fit is what it is but tbh the pollens are trash in general. Had them & gave them back to Nike. Could never see myself wearing em. To each their own…

Got lucky this morning. Manual for the W.
20211016_220722.jpg

there’s not an 11 silhouette there. I’d say red thunder 4s (or a restock of a past 4), maybe bred patent 1s or Bordeaux 1s, and the black/green 3s that release end of the month.
3’s are flat on the bottom though. looks

Was thinking a Low IE or a “legend blue/Columbia” restock

Unless there’s something I don’t know about, I’m literally gonna end 2021 having only got the Neutral Grey ‘85s, of which I doubled up, and the Trav x Frag 1 Highs. Nothing else this year has moved me personally. There have been some aight pairs, but nothing else that I wanted or needed.

Unless there’s something I don’t know about, I’m literally gonna end 2021 having only got the Neutral Grey ‘85s, of which I doubled up, and the Trav x Frag 1 Highs. Nothing else this year has moved me personally. There have been some aight pairs, but nothing else that I wanted or needed.
Damn, I copped 28 pairs of 1"s from this year so far. Plan on copping another 5-7 of the planned releases. I had the OG Neutral Grey highs but got rid of them for the lows instead. I need to stop.

I'm guessing you doubled/tripled up on some? d dot 23 d dot 23

Is there even 7 AJ1s left to release this year?
I don't double, triple up on any sneaker. Maybe on a colorway from different year releases, but on the same shoe to me would be money wasted I could have copped a different pair with. As far as remaining releases for me would be:

Dark Teal low or mid (probably get low)
Green Toe low
Bred Toe low (maybe)
Hemp mid
Bordeaux high
AMM high
Hand Crafted high
Black Teal Gortex high
Patent Bred high
Trav x Frag low (might be next year)

Last edited:
Back