Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Man, I can’t remember the last time I was under 25 pairs of kicks. Like almost 20 years ago.

At last count, I was at…over 270.

999182B4-F711-47EA-B92F-C921096E5C39.gif

Man, I can’t remember the last time I was under 25 pairs of kicks. Like almost 20 years ago.

At last count, I was at…over 270.
I'm in the same boat. At the 310 mark with the purchase of Trav Frag lows yesterday. Been 20+ years also since had that few. I never thought I would get to it or go past 100, then 200 but for the love of 1's it was easy. If that model was prone to crumble I would have like 30 pairs versus 233 and counting. My total collection would be less than 150 easily.

This is how I feel about my 3s just want og fire red 3s and some of my non og can go definitely feel downsizing talk

I’m at around 100 (plan to cut this in half one day), but it’s getting annoying searching for pairs…lost 2 pairs due to age/not wearing this year. I’m about to be on the OG only train soon

Downsize talk
Pants talk
Can always count on these topics coming around
Someone say SBB quality?

Damn slept on those all star chameleons at the time since I was all about that boost life lol. Too bad none of these size 9 otherwise I might've hit you up.
Seen a few guys on NT talk about missing out on a lot of great nike/JB releases because they were blinded by the boost. Adidas and Kanye really had a spell on people back then, what was that like 2015-2017? Lot of good stuff came out back then but I'm glad you've since seen the light. There were some pairs I had from then that I have regrets about, myself - either sold or traded for other releases that came later.

Never bought a single boost even when those ****s where the hottest thing on the streets.

I eventually was given a pair of zebra yeezys as part of a trade for a supreme x Coleman mini bike. Wore em a couple times and sold them to my girls lol bro.

I get the appeal but still not for me.

Boost hype ain't never have me thankfully. What I'd do to go back to the times you could get UNC and Kentucky 1's for retail months after the release.

Only shoe brand that has successfully been able to sway me from my original opinion on them is NB and I think that's my age at this point. I'm getting old, I like countertops and hardwood floors and s*** now.

I did have a few I got for retail though...I had to see what the hype was about. Only thing left are the Basketball Quantums.

Boost hype ain't never have me thankfully. What I'd do to go back to the times you could get UNC and Kentucky 1's for retail months after the release.

Only shoe brand that has successfully been able to sway me from my original opinion on them is NB and I think that's my age at this point. I'm getting old, I like countertops and hardwood floors and s*** now.
Username checks out

edit: back on topic: I got lightly worn OG all 2014 black/white 1's in 2017 for like $125. Wore a few times and sold to break even, they were an 11.5 and that tongue was riding weird on my foot (before they switched to the puffier nylons for remastered) so I sold in hopes of finding a 12. No dice :smh: 2018 I finally copped UNCs after striking out on release day and never looking back, again got lightly worn for $140. This was when UNC off whites leaked so that sprung me to action. I knew I was goofing passing up on kentucky's at the time, but I had a few pairs of blue sneakers already and I'm not one to keep a pair on ice. I big time regret not getting 2017 royals for a good resale price. I copped '01 royals in 2019 for $225 from doggsfoot, but the sole was deflated and I was walking on straight socks. Ah the good ol days the good ol days. BUT...that $500 in 2017 for '94 chi's was a great cop. I could get 2-3x my money now, even after wearing 50+ times

Last edited:
Lmaooooo 2016 was a funny time. Dudes was on twitter talkin crazy about how Nike was dead and how Adidas had taken over.
Ask them same dudes now what shoes they're wearing :lol:

I liked some Yeezys that I still have, but 1s were absolutely my priority that time. Was actually hittin on pairs back then, and taking advantage of all the deals.
Will never forget that time.

Lmaooooo 2016 was a funny time. Dudes was on twitter talkin crazy about how Nike was dead and how Adidas had taken over.

I liked some Yeezys that I still have, but 1s were absolutely my priority that time. Was actually hittin on pairs back then, and taking advantage of all the deals.

They're all wearing dunks, Jordan 1s and walking around with tote bags sir.

The Boost days were a great time, finally someone was drawing attention away from JB/Nike and we were grabbing stuff we wanted with ease. In my mind I was like, "Yes, you're right! Jordan is dead, Adidas are cool. Remember Boost is life, don't look this way." :rofl:

Wish it had lasted longer.

Which one of todays anniversaries do you need for your collection?
I High Rookie of the Year (3 Years)
1637163348580.jpeg

I High Union Blue Toe (3 Years)
1637163447868.jpeg

I High Union Black Toe (3 Years)
1637163403716.jpeg

IX Olive (Retro) (9 Years)
1637163277127.jpeg

VIII Black Toe LS (14 Years)
1637163229385.jpeg

III True Blue (Retro) (20 Years)
1637163317318.jpeg
Dude how you keep up with this bull****? lmfao

I rarely see you actually post stuff other than these retrospectives but you been hitting that LIKE on a lot of posts.

Back
Top Bottom