Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I don’t understand why ppl have loyalty to brands, ya’ll know at the end of the day, Nike/JB, Adidas/Yeezy, etc. etc. don’t give a flying f**k about any of us lol

Fanboyism towards only supporting specific corporations is so lame tbh, I swear people lack independent thinking.
I'm always open to trying new shoes, but I'm definitely a heavy Nike/JB/Reebok supporter. Just what I grew up on.

Just added a grail to the collection. Crazy it’s the anniversary too. More pics to come!
36A9574B-A3AD-4540-BB83-3A62C92E178C.jpeg

Tired of hoarding. So many pairs I don't wear. I will 5-10x this money over the next month or so in crypto. I can buy them all again if I want. But yea, tired of looking at all these boxes. Also, overall the value of pretty much everything has dropped. Only keeping what still excites me, which honestly isn't much. Im 40 bro. That, and I'll still havr like 100 pairs, which is crazy.

AB17653B-BA98-494F-ACCA-2909D3942348.gif

Tired of hoarding. So many pairs I don't wear. I will 5-10x this money over the next month or so in crypto. I can buy them all again if I want. But yea, tired of looking at all these boxes. Also, overall the value of pretty much everything has dropped. Only keeping what still excites me, which honestly isn't much. Im 40 bro. That, and I'll still havr like 100 pairs, which is crazy.
I completely understand I feel the same way plus I only got 2 feet plus I hate clutter

Nostalgia for me. As a kid, it was just always something special about nike/jordan designs

I respect that but I also think it’s crazy to think there isn’t something to love about other brands (not saying you don’t think this). I’ve owned and extensively worn Nike/JB/Adidas/Yeezy/Reebok/ASICS/Converse/NB sneakers throughout my life and I honestly think there is something to appreciate about all of those brands. I don’t understand why there are people who only wear one brand of sneakers, but to each his own, I guess.

I respect that but I also think it’s crazy to think there isn’t something to love about other brands (not saying you don’t think this). I’ve owned and extensively worn Nike/JB/Adidas/Yeezy/Reebok/ASICS/Converse/NB sneakers throughout my life and I honestly think there is something to appreciate about all of those brands. I don’t understand why there are people who only wear one brand of sneakers, but to each his own, I guess.
I honestly don't like most designs of other brands. I also wear a rare sz 12.5 in pairs I do like mostly Nikes that I don't get, mostly because those are models that are super bulky. When I wore 1-1/2 sizes smaller and baggier clothes they looked better on feet to me. Shoes like Pip, Duncan, and 97 Uptempos, Nomo max I will never wear again. If I was like a sz 10 I would be all over those models and probably like 2 models of Asics.

I don’t understand why ppl have loyalty to brands, ya’ll know at the end of the day, Nike/JB, Adidas/Yeezy, etc. etc. don’t give a flying f**k about any of us lol

Fanboyism towards only supporting specific corporations is so lame tbh, I swear people lack independent thinking.
Yeah I have legitimate brand loyalty to Nike/Jordan brand. It is what it is. It’s the only thing I really have brand loyalty to, besides iphones/airpods I guess. Probably something to do with how I grew up. In my mind Jordans were in a class of their own. There were J’s, and then everything else. And I never really had J’s til I was older and buying my own shxt lol

No brand cares about anyone They care about your money.. examples. I see all the time celebrities Promote there stuff on Twitter. And people tweet to that celebrity they bought hundreds and hundreds of dollars of their stuff.. and you can’t even get a like or a thank you from that Celebrity.

2015 Chis and 2016 Breds were still REALLY hard to get though. Hell, even 2017 Royals weren’t a cakewalk… I had to do the Monday-after-release phone trick with Eastbay to get my pair for retail Lol

That said, if ANY of these 1s released today, hitting at retail would be MUCH harder than even back then.

Yup, had to do the phone jig with the Royals as well.

Yeah I have legitimate brand loyalty to Nike/Jordan brand. It is what it is. It’s the only thing I really have brand loyalty to, besides iphones/airpods I guess. Probably something to do with how I grew up. In my mind Jordans were in a class of their own. There were J’s, and then everything else. And I never really had J’s til I was older and buying my own shxt lol

Do yourself a favor and buy some Made in USA/England NBs, Karhu, or collab Asics/Sauconys. You'll have your eyes opened to how incredibly cheap the materials and quality are on JB/Nike.

Ehhhhhhhhhhhh

I get what you’re saying. I don’t think anyone is buying Js because they think they’re the highest quality shoes made

What I'm saying is you will see Nike in a new light. It's like you're in a cult and we are trying to get you to see it from the outside. :lol:

The designs are classics, but when you see how other brands do more with less it really puts Nike down a peg or two.

It’s funny you say that because nowadays the quality of a lot of retro releases and JB’s product in general is severely lacking.

Back
Top Bottom