Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Seemed like a decent amount of people were able to scoop both kids and adult sizes.
I didn’t realize points expired after a year and was saving them for these holiday drops. Got EA for the cool grey XI’s just to see that all my points were gone :smh:
Didn’t feel like going to buy a bunch of random stuff just to have a shot at these, but it’s pretty annoying still.

Sad to say, but folks are gonna do some crazy things just to have these shoes, that includes doing something strange for some change! :rofl::rofl:

Just call the **** access, because it's not that exclusive. Couldnt get thru for mens or grade school.

I think unfortunately what we're seeing is that it worked REALLY well for a few releases when it was kinda random and under the radar. Now there seems to be routine times when they load stock to the app and we have j23 and solelinks tweeting out notifications so everybody knows to jump. It's getting overloaded already. Maybe it'll go back to semi-normal now that a release like this is out of the way, but luckily it's virtually impossible to bot this type of release since you have to physically have the points in your account to get them.

I think unfortunately what we're seeing is that it worked REALLY well for a few releases when it was kinda random and under the radar. Now there seems to be routine times when they load stock to the app and we have j23 and solelinks tweeting out notifications so everybody knows to jump. It's getting overloaded already. Maybe it'll go back to semi-normal now that a release like this is out of the way, but luckily it's virtually impossible to bot this type of release since you have to physically have the points in your account to get them.
Well said. It's not truly "exclusice access", if the store you are assigned to has received their shipment and you have the points required to reserve your pair, you're good. It's not access based, it's availability and store allocation.

I mean exclusive as in exclusive to me. If they reserved me a pair then reserve me a pair. I shouldn't have to battle the autobots to get through to the site. FNL has my number, send me a specific link to the product. If I dont claim it in a certain amount of time send it someone else. It's not exclusive at all.

I mean exclusive as in exclusive to me. If they reserved me a pair then reserve me a pair. I shouldn't have to battle the autobots to get through to the site. FNL has my number, send me a specific link to the product. If I dont claim it in a certain amount of time send it someone else. It's not exclusive at all.

That would be amazing haha. I'm still kinda curious if this goes out to everybody, or if you have to hit a certain threshold to get the offer, besides having the points available.

Don’t forget 20% cash back with Google pay for in store finish line orders!!!

Make sure you activate it immediately……you have to activate it after every time you use it.

I'm using Google Pay to send money, track my spending and split bills with friends. Use my link to get started! https://g.co/payinvite/ca3409j

79531677-4C23-4528-8284-0EE84D933A81.png
Damn ain't see this. Even used Google pay and picked up a pair off utility black 500s from finishing today 😡

So happy Ship to me is in full effect for the Bred patent across FLX except some Footlockers. This saves it from being back doored like hell.

SNKRS or bust for me. 🙏🤞🙏🤞

Good luck to all 💯

Just checked the Footaction app and was happy the ship to me option was available for the patent breds. I hadn’t used/checked that joint in at least a year, since they closed the only store in my area

what yall be buying from fininshline for points?

that 5 for 20 tee deal aint around no more and slouch socks been sold out.

how yall paying these folk? i want some access off da skrenf
Copped some utility black 500s today. Re upped the points. Jd stay with something good to buy in store.

I won a few raffles in the last year before they started this. Also got some tech fleece a few weeks ago.

Now it’s like clockwork ……I always get more points than I spent using access. (I also never get the $20 off coupons by using my points.)

Damn ain't see this. Even used Google pay and picked up a pair off utility black 500s from finishing today 😡
Utility Black Yeezy 500s? At Finish Line? This late?

I don't shop there unless I get a birthday reward or the occasional $10 off. Think I've received 2-3 this year. Only shoe purchase from FNL/JD was a pair of Laser Blue 90s online.

Utility Black Yeezy 500s? At Finish Line? This late?

I don't shop there unless I get a birthday reward or the occasional $10 off. Think I've received 2-3 this year. Only shoe purchase from FNL/JD was a pair of Laser Blue 90s online.
Better check more often preferably in the mornings, alot of times they got some heat on the counters. Caught panda dunks and yeezy 500s today.

Better check more often preferably in the mornings, alot of times they got some heat on the counters. Caught panda dunks and yeezy 500s today.
Yeah I just recently started doing it since I have time on my hands. Found a GS pair of Cool Greys today at Foot Locker so snagged them up.

There's only one FNL in my area and it's in a outlet mall(others are in Macy's, not sure if that counts). More JD Sports though and I like their brand better lol.

Back
Top Bottom