Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Yeah I just recently started doing it since I have time on my hands. Found a GS pair of Cool Greys today at Foot Locker so snagged them up.

There's only one FNL in my area and it's in a outlet mall(others are in Macy's, not sure if that counts). More JD Sports though and I like their brand better lol.
Jd bought finishing and are converting stores periodically...jd gets the more hyped releases and in bigger quantities, that's your best bet anyways. Finishing be lacking...

Jd bought finishing and are converting stores periodically...jd gets the more hyped releases and in bigger quantities, that's your best bet anyways. Finishing be lacking...

Depends, high volume Finishlines get hyped releases.

I'm able to get items from FNL, because unlike FTL they actually have a process where they try and cater more to repeat customers and not resellers.

Sure it isn't the same thing with a slight twist?

Nah, with FNL's old system where I could add entries, I could win. With their new system I can get Early Access and win. Hell, I at least have a shot.

With FTL you waste points every single release and don't win, which keeps lessening your shot, because you're competing against resellers who have a million points. Muchless my points magically disappearing. I stopped even adding extra points because it was a waste. I've won, maybe twice since they implemented the new system. I've been more successful on SNKRS with draws, and that's crazy.

Anyone not able to enter the raffle for FA and Champs adult patent Bred 1s? I keep gettin “ Request failed: We are currently having a problem communicating with our servers, please try again later “

Anyone not able to enter the raffle for FA and Champs adult patent Bred 1s? I keep gettin “ Request failed: We are currently having a problem communicating with our servers, please try again later “
I kept getting’ the same thing, but once I closed and re-opened the app it showed I was entered

Question..... buy the Bred Patent 1 on StockX or the Neutral Grey 85 high used 9/10? I feel like history may not be kind to the Patent leather even though we dig it today.

I'd get the NG 85, even tho I don't like to choose a used pair over a new pair. But the patent is a no-go for me. It's going to crease ugly, the patent leather shine is going to dull, and it scuffs easily and looks just greasy overall. And besides, regular black/red will make a comeback eventually anyway, why settle for the glazed donut version?

Question..... buy the Bred Patent 1 on StockX or the Neutral Grey 85 high used 9/10? I feel like history may not be kind to the Patent leather even though we dig it today.
if you get the patent bred 1s, gotta get patent leather pants to go along with it. honestly the 85s are a good build with that shape and my dailies

I’m goin against anything on StockX :lol: . You’re not waitin to at least try retail for the Patents first?
Maaaan, I already know the hype beasts are gonna be on it, no chance with this release. My favorite is when my SNKRS app freezes/stalls the moment a shoe with hype drops.... I know bots are eatin in that moment.

A8E0AB6C-C4C5-4390-9FA8-99C99DDFCF14.jpeg

Union day

Back
Top Bottom