Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Royals today

5D7A27E1-413C-42EB-86A1-AC501DD64294.jpeg

Now this the the Lakers Jordan 1 we wanted.. nice try JB but no one is buying the brotherhood back story. Showtime 1s is what we'll call these
nothing about the purple on those says Lakers to me

these can't hold a candle to the LA to Chi SB 1's

that was a shoe I really wanted, wasn't able to get, and wasn't willing to pay resale at the price they were going for out of the gate despite knowing they would increase in value

honestly they haven't quite increased in value as much as I would have thought

nothing about the purple on those says Lakers to me

these can't hold a candle to the LA to Chi SB 1's

that was a shoe I really wanted, wasn't able to get, and wasn't willing to pay resale at the price they were going for out of the gate despite knowing they would increase in value

honestly they haven't quite increased in value as much as I would have thought
La to chis are trash to me. I respect your opinion tho, I'd much rather have these. I get what you're saying in regards to the color

Funny those París I put a raffle for finishline didn’t hit then went at 12 way before cut off they had my sz. Sold at retail then went up, then hit on one of those SNKRS restocks and just kept them afterwards

The **** is wrong w beat shoes anyway? Y'all soft
I didn't see one person say anything was wrong with them... Y'all old dudes on here just get overly sensitive about everything and take everything as a slight. Acknowledging that shoes are beat isn't a diss.

I didn't see one person say anything was wrong with them... Y'all old dudes on here just get overly sensitive about everything and take everything as a slight. Acknowledging that shoes are beat isn't a diss.
Mikeyboy used the word "wrecked." Wrecked means ruined, destroyed. I'd say that's pretty negative feedback. Guy below me said "too beat" as if there are acceptable levels to it? Like guy above said, y'all cant even see the soles and you're talkin beat :lol: his lacejob was sloppy tho

You ain't even know court purples from chi to LA so I'm not takin your word on anything tbh

Back
Top Bottom