Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Mikeyboy used the word "wrecked." Wrecked means ruined, destroyed. I'd say that's pretty negative feedback. Guy below me said "too beat" as if there are acceptable levels to it? Like guy above said, y'all cant even see the soles and you're talkin beat :lol: his lacejob was sloppy tho

You ain't even know court purples from chi to LA so I'm not takin your word on anything tbh
Well my brightness was down on my phone so yeah they looked like court purples. I'm gonna ignore the childish slight and give you a new perspective. It could all come down to cultures. As a black man we're typically conditioned to keep our shoes as fresh as possible for as long as possible and this is further instilled in us through our middle school and high school years due to you possibly becoming a laughing stock if you wore beat up shoes. I understand other cultures typically not tripping over beat up shoes but it's usually a no go in our culture. Wasn't clowning dude just acknowledged that the shoes are beat, which they are. Not sure why you felt the need to come speak on his behalf though.

D30B9AAE-0A27-41D4-887F-3778320DC9F3.jpeg

Those are barely even beat

I want to believe you but them shoes look like they’re on hospice
Granted my pair wouldn't look like that but with just a quick look, they do look fried. It just goes to show if you take the Homer on Bart strangle off the laces, and throw in some Force Fields they would be good money. Also upgrade the pants selection and he'd be gucci. Under the current conditions, they look trash. Imo of course.

Other men pressed about how worn another man's kick are
1642690451572.png

Why don't y'all go and clean his kicks for him if you're that concerned about it
1642690533587.png
Y'all should go re-read the comments. Only dudes who got "pressed" were the people crying about us calling them beat. I didn't know making an observation about someone shoes would cause so much controversy lol.

Back
Top Bottom