• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Those hating on patent bred are upset they couldn’t take the w for retail

IMG_20211230_210702.jpg

Trash

I'm sure y'all aren't talking about me but I just said the gold toes are the only ones that look good on feet out of the 3 that was posted. I never said the other 2 were ugly. The patent breds look like something you have up on the wall as a collection piece imo. I've seen a few in person and not really feeling how they look on feet.

I'm sure y'all aren't talking about me but I just said the gold toes are the only ones that look good on feet out of the 3 that was posted. I never said the other 2 were ugly. The patent breds look like something you have up on the wall as a collection piece imo. I've seen a few in person and not really feeling how they look on feet.
This has been pretty much my opinion on patent Jordan 1s as well. Only the various combinations of Black and Gold, with or without White, on Jordan 1s throughout the decades is something I’d personally wear on an all patent leather 1. Something about black and gold on an all patent 1 that gives them a dope dressy vibe to me, that doesn’t look right to me with red, or blue, or any other colors that aren’t gold. I do think other patent 1s look cool to look at, just not something I’d ever wear.

Other than the Gold Toes that I own, I’m sure I’ll never own another patent Jordan 1, and I’ve personally never owned or even really went for any Satin 1s, but I personally think Satin 1s look better than Patent 1s generally speaking.

Back
Top Bottom