Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I remember when all shoes came unlaced and when you had to try on a pair the store employee had to lace them up for you lol.
my old Footlocker back in the day had a couple of guys that worked there and they laced your **** extra fast...they took their job serious

ppl aint like that these days, hardly anyone at footstores have any respectable work ethic

it was in their original location at Lycoming mall that had the hardwood floors...RIP

second location further down the mall just closed up a couple of months ago...RIP

Nigel's are fire.
AmusedUnrealisticHare-size_restricted.gif

Imma piss a lot of people off with this one…

But Mochas..are trash.

See, heres the thing. Even if you dont like them, you have to see its appeal to people. Idk how you can call Mochas trash if its a simple color blocking with non offending colors. Pretty basic shoe.

Shoes that are legit trash for a classic model, here the Jordan 1, usually have a weird design element (those graffiti millionaire whatever you call em) or really weird colorway (J Balvin).

Mochas? Naw you just dont like them. :lol:

I’ll never understand why people hate coutures so much. They’re definitely boring and a lazy design but they’re an extremely simple and wearable shoe and the materials aren’t very good but they’re also not THAT bad.

Nigels are fire idk why dude even put them there, he prolly needs new glasses. Couture materials were terrible, I had them and they just felt so cheap. If it has decent leather theyd be seen totally different. Both way better that the graffitimillionaires or whatever.

Nigels are fire idk why dude even put them there, he prolly needs new glasses. Couture materials were terrible, I had them and they just felt so cheap. If it has decent leather theyd be seen totally different. Both way better that the graffitimillionaires or whatever.
I’m not a fan of Nigels nor Coutures but I agree neither are anywhere as bad as those graffiti joints. Would easily wear those two over them.

See, heres the thing. Even if you dont like them, you have to see its appeal to people. Idk how you can call Mochas trash if its a simple color blocking with non offending colors. Pretty basic shoe.

Shoes that are legit trash for a classic model, here the Jordan 1, usually have a weird design element (those graffiti millionaire whatever you call em) or really weird colorway (J Balvin).

Mochas? Naw you just dont like them. :lol:

Nope, lazy shoe. Uninspiring. Every time I see a pair I get reminded how much more mid it is.

Nope, lazy shoe. Uninspiring. Every time I see a pair I get reminded how much more mid it is.

So you can say that about any similarly color blocked colorway. :lol:

Like I said, it has no funky colors, and no weird design cues.

I sold my mochas, I do agree they mid. I have TS though, prolly woudve kept them if not.

So you can say that about any similarly color blocked colorway. :lol:

Like I said, it has no funky colors, and no weird design cues.

I sold my mochas, I do agree they mid. I have TS though, prolly woudve kept them if not.
Ppl call Mocha’s trash cause they are the “poor man’s Travis Scott’s”. Ion get it, cause the mochas are fire

Ppl call Mocha’s trash cause they are the “poor man’s Travis Scott’s”. Ion get it, cause the mochas are fire

That's all it's about. It's a proletariat "Travis Scott" that more people had access to, and those who covet or paid a lot for the TS want people who have or can "only afford" the poor mans TS to know that they are inferior by singling out the shoe as inferior

Last edited:
That's all it's about. It's a proletariat "Travis Scott" that more people had access to, and those who covet or paid a lot for the TS want people who have or can "only afford" the TS to know that they are inferior by singling out the shoe as inferior
I feel like the Mocha backlash has something to do with the insane resell prices.

It's a nice shoe, would love to have a pair.

But the fact that it was going for $500 so soon after the release and is currently going for a minimum of $600+ on eBay is a reflection of the insane times we live in.

...it's freaking bollocks.

Back
Top Bottom