Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Man if y'all don't start posting full size images imma start reporting
5rZZPYw.png

So my girl asked me to show her which shoes I keep “on ice” and I pulled out a 2016 pair of 1s, and…

173BF7E3-EA72-47E0-A170-0A3C3B3B382B.jpeg

I thought she was trolling me because of her wording and had sprayed something on my shoes. Have you guys ever seen this before? I saw one Reddit thread where the same thing happened on some banned 1s and a commenter said to throw away all your shoe boxes. Wtf is this?

So my girl asked me to show her which shoes I keep “on ice” and I pulled out a 2016 pair of 1s, and…

I thought she was trolling me because of her wording and had sprayed something on my shoes. Have you guys ever seen this before? I saw one Reddit thread where the same thing happened on some banned 1s and a commenter said to throw away all your shoe boxes. Wtf is this?

Looks like a pigeon went #2 on them.

Spiders maybe

Where do y'all store y'all shoes? I have shoes that have sat for years and haven't gotten any glitter or spider cum yet
At this point, I don’t even think it matters how kicks are stored, it’s just some people are attacked by the glitter man, and some aren’t. I’ve got kicks in boxes that have gotten at and some that haven’t, and I’ve got kicks that are out of boxes that have gotten it and some that haven’t.

Ultimately, as long as I’ve got my leather wipes, it’s all good.

Damn on ice fr, looks like crystals forming

Always done black laces in chicagos myself. Like Mike

I would put red laces in them
I Google some images and saw he put red laces in and I learned something new. I know black for sure but I thought he wore white too or maybe that was blk metallic only. Didn't know red.

That's just a little too much red for me to pull off, but if you have I would love to see it!

Damn on ice fr, looks like crystals forming

Always done black laces in chicagos myself. Like Mike
That's what I was thinking I'm looking at them now and the white looks good and so does black the conflict is I know black like Mike is the obvious answer 😂 I legit debated this for about 4 hrs yesterday I'm gonna continue to hear input and debate for a couple days lol

Back
Top Bottom