Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
That's what I was thinking I'm looking at them now and the white looks good and so does black the conflict is I know black like Mike is the obvious answer 😂 I legit debated this for about 4 hrs yesterday I'm gonna continue to hear input and debate for a couple days lol
I want to be clear that I was talking about black shoelaces like how Michael Jordan wore his :rofl:

1649250330726.png

I love the photos from his last game at MSG when he broke out an apparent OG pair with the black uniforms. 1998 IIRC

I see you took matters into your own hands, I like it 😂🔥🔥

I want to be clear that I was talking about black shoelaces like how Michael Jordan wore his :rofl:

1649250330726.png

I love the photos from his last game at MSG when he broke out an apparent OG pair with the black uniforms. 1998 IIRC
The 90s GOATs sure did know how to payback the fans on their last hoorah and give them a show one last time. Beautiful that we can capture these moments in time with
download.jpeg
Mj-this-is-it-image.jpg
the-rock-vs-hulk-hogan-wrestlemania-18.jpg
images

1649250330726.png

You can hear Mike dogs barking through the picture :rofl:

At this point, I don’t even think it matters how kicks are stored, it’s just some people are attacked by the glitter man, and some aren’t. I’ve got kicks in boxes that have gotten at and some that haven’t, and I’ve got kicks that are out of boxes that have gotten it and some that haven’t.

Ultimately, as long as I’ve got my leather wipes, it’s all good.

What kind of wipes do you use?

I bought some micro fiber rags and a bottle of mink oil and was gonna try that method but wipes sounds easier if it works on the glitter.

Doesn't that glitter just wipe off?

I think white laces look better. Black aren't bad at all; just think they look sleeker with the white.

What kind of wipes do you use?

I bought some micro fiber rags and a bottle of mink oil and was gonna try that method but wipes sounds easier if it works on the glitter.
I’ve used the Weiman branded wipes, but the Meguire wipes work the same. Removes all the glitter on my pairs right away, and gives them a nice sheen. The glitter returns eventually, but for me a wipe down does the trick every single time.

I think white laces look better. Black aren't bad at all; just think they look sleeker with the white.
I’ve had a lot of the glitter wipe off with just a dry paper towel, and it almost looks like dust on the towel. But to really get it off, the leather wipes do the trick.

Sigh...

Ordered a size 11 Reimagined on the restock

Nike sent a 9.5 Marina

Long story short on this.....after 6 weeks and getting on the desk of Nike "Elite"....which is where I asked to go from the beginning, these showed up at my door today (yes I did pay for them). Came specifically from Beaverton. There's always pairs out there even if Nike says it's OOS

F2654E71-5B48-4805-997D-50BE6FCD09E5.jpeg

I use a regular shoebrush to get most of the glitter off and then a regular damp cloth to get the rest off. GOATS been authenticating them with that method and no issues so far.

lol there is some truth to that tho. Fakes don't glitter. But some people's real pairs also don't too, depending on a few varying factor. There isn't one decisive way to prevent it. It was just the black paint/leather nike used during that period. My worn frags and shadows don't glitter but my worn black/red did. And my DS royals definitely glittered lol

Back
Top Bottom