Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
To me, NONE of what you said is "in." TO ME! And it damn sure ain't timeless. Based on your comment, social media influencers dictate to you what's "in." I don't follow them. I don't wear baggy or wide denim and I don't wear "skinnies." I wear denim that FITS! Yall are on a perpetual hamster wheel, chasing trends.

Who do you think social media influencers get influenced by?

Gotta normalize being influenced by others.
Its not a bad thing. :lol: It isnt “not doing you”. Not saying a full change but to think its a crime to “be influenced” is an old way of thinking. The ol cant teach a new dog new tricks.

“Timeless” pieces and looks are a thing. It aint jorts though. :lol:

This is another thing, when the hell did fitteds go outta style and who determined that? I never stopped wearing fitteds and I never been into trucker hats or adjustable baseball caps. Just like Jay-Z said jerseys were outta style and cats listened. I'll ALWAYS wear AUTHENTIC sports jerseys of my favorite athletes no matter who says what is in or outta style.

Fitteds been back but its low profile and curving the brims now, no stickers and no matching the kicks. :lol:

Ballers, rappers and trap stars are the forefront of fashion? :lol:

Some of them the worst dressed individuals ever. I can pull up 100 Lil Baby fits and they all trash.

EC7871C4-289C-4428-A31C-484D861ED514.jpeg

Some rappers dabble more in fashion and pull off looks, Offset for example. Shai from
OKC the best dressed dawg in the league. :pimp:

5D9A5E3D-D9FF-42C0-8214-F8A68FE15937.jpeg

FC8574E1-E4D9-4A38-86B8-420AF2006303.jpeg
I agree that lil baby and durk look like certified GOOFS! I think we can all probably agree on that.

And to each their own, but the 2nd pic ain't "fresh" TO ME. That **** look bummy asf.🤦🏾‍♂️ The 3rd pic is OK, I guess, but I don't like a bunch of designs on my jeans. But then again, I'm in my 40s now, so again, my style is more simple and understated.

Last edited:
See, this what I'm tryna tell you... diesel NEVER went outta style. You thought it did bc that's what you heard or were told. Diesel denim is timeless. You obv

To each their own, but this ain't "fresh" TO ME. especially the 1st pic. That **** look bummy asf.
🤦🏾‍♂️

No one was wearing Diesel the past few years up until recently.

I love to go back and forth but this a lost cause man. :lol:

Fitteds been back but its low profile and curving the brims now, no stickers and no matching the kicks. :lol:
I was with both y’all until this.

Diesels are the GOAT; been on those since the 90’s. Have tried a bunch of different brands (high-end and low) and keep coming back. They’re just made different. When it comes to clothing, Italians usually get it right.

Fitteds are made like pieces of cardboard now. Been buying low profiles or cutting out the guts of high profiles and curving brims for years. I also have a huge head so understand how this might sound crazy.

But not matching kicks to your gear? Come on, man. Why even bother getting dressed? 😂

You’re literally on a forum where other human males discuss other human males shoes/clothes/etc :lol:

Always get a chuckle out of those kind of comments lol

Glad you got a chuckle but you missed the point. Giving unsolicited negative feedback on what another male wears when he is perfectly fine with is....weird and borderline suspect.

Just let folks wear that they want.

All this "in" and "out" and :sick: stuff is for the kids.

Let people flourish with their own style. Who gives AF what other people like.

Gotta be young cats in here. You get older you get wiser it’s not about designer **** it’s about confidence. Clowning someone for what they wear screams insecurity. That’s little boy, middle school ****.

I feel the same way about "flexing," yet here we are with people posting their cars, watches, etc. for e-pats on the back from strangers in 2022.

Find a brand with a lifestyle/basics line that you like that fits you well and you’ll never have to worry about cycles or things going out of style. The heavier you lean into gimmicks and trends the more often you’ll have to “refresh” your closet. I will say though, some people do trendy really well

So when I wear a dress like Thugga (free Jeffrey) then ill just pull the ol wear what you want kid im 30 excuse.
Really dude? You’re comparing wearing jean shorts to wearing a dress? That logic is goofy as hell. And while I never would wear a dress in my life, let’s not act like skirts/kilts and dresses aren’t acceptable in many cultures. I might not wear something or be into something, but why would I ever get my panties in bunch or even care about what others want to wear or like to wear? According to many standards, me being in a wheelchair makes me “ugly,”“unacceptable,” a “freak,” “weird,” or “unattractive,” but you think I really care or listen to that noise?!? Hell no.

Really dude? You’re comparing wearing jean shorts to wearing a dress? That logic is goofy as hell. And while I never would wear a dress in my life, let’s not act like skirts/kilts and dresses aren’t acceptable in many cultures. I might not wear something or be into something, but why would I ever get my panties in bunch or even care about what others want to wear or like to wear? According to many standards, me being in a wheelchair makes me “ugly,”“unacceptable,” a “freak,” “weird,” or “unattractive,” but you think I really care or listen to that noise?!? Hell no.

No foo, someone else mentioned this dumb dress talk earlier so im using the same logic. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom