Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
gotta wear crew socks with hightops, just dont pull them up all the way to your nipples.The key is scrunch them slightly. low tops can be ankle or crew
That was me in HS.

Ankle socks take out all the hard work. The Nike check is kind of covered when wearing OG Highs but works for me.

I'm wearing ankle socks with pants right now at work and it feels so wrong. Got a tattoo on my shin the other day so no crew socks while that heals up, quarter or ankle only. I def would not recommend wearing any socks that will expose your bare skin to the liner, that's just asking for some stanky shoes.

I'm wearing ankle socks with pants right now at work and it feels so wrong. Got a tattoo on my shin the other day so no crew socks while that heals up, quarter or ankle only. I def would not recommend wearing any socks that will expose your bare skin to the liner, that's just asking for some stanky shoes.
Post pics in the tattoo thread brother

Probably my favorite 85 so far, even over OG NG's. That's gonna be quickly overtaken next year with the Black/Whites

7E80B80C-E4A6-4083-A881-4A4A0977AC92.jpeg

I hear ya on that! I remember wearing non crew socks before with Jordan 1 Highs and that NA tounge tag be rubbing up the front of your shins! That does not feel good at all! I had to go back home and change!

Picked these up a couple weeks back 30% off at the Tanger Outlets South of Houston. 2nd pair of 1s ever and really happy because I love 1s for rainy days. Been a drought out here and rained for the first time in well over a month.

junepu1.jpg

Also, for anyone still looking, JD Sports in Pearland, TX has adults and kid sizes left of these.

Posted this in the Georgetown 85 thread but thought I'd post here too.

Prices aren't too bad right now. Rarely do I do this, but had to double up on these as they pretty much go with my entire wardrobe outside of work.

Haven't found the cream/sail/beige laces that I want, but took these off the stussy af1 mids. pardon the crappy lace job but put them on for a quick comparison and thought you guys might enjoy.
2022-06-27.jpeg

2022-06-27 (1).jpeg

2022-06-27 (2).jpeg

Picked these up a couple weeks back 30% off at the Tanger Outlets South of Houston. 2nd pair of 1s ever and really happy because I love 1s for rainy days. Been a drought out here and rained for the first time in well over a month.

junepu1.jpg

Also, for anyone still looking, JD Sports in Pearland, TX has adults and kid sizes left of these.
Nice find for that price. Glad to know I'm not the only one who uses 1s on rainy days. All leather construction pairs it just works.

I hear ya on that! I remember wearing non crew socks before with Jordan 1 Highs and that NA tounge tag be rubbing up the front of your shins! That does not feel good at all! I had to go back home and change!
Tried it a few times on 1’s and it ain’t bad… but crews for the win.

however on 5’s i HAVE to wear crews; The edges on the “Air Jordan” tag just rub and irritate the hell out of my shins. Happens through the socks sometimes too.

Back
Top Bottom