Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Thank you for putting this to rest. Those "yellow" toes aren't yellow... Can't even get mad at Nike since it was the Hypebeast that called them that in the first place
Screenshot_20220503-064304_Instagram.jpg
I posted this before but this is steelers punter wearing them.. they look pretty identical to the yellow used in the steelers jersey.. being from Pittsburgh it was always "black n gold" until Wiz made "black & yellow".. but no matter what color you choose to call it I'm in for 2 pair

According to Nike/JB, "No need to call for a ride, the AJ1 "Taxi" will get you where you need to go. Donning Taxi yellow on the toe, heel and outsole against crisp black overlays."

NYC taxi colorway? Where are the white splotches on the black parts? Also these should come with random hang tags like fuzzy dice, etc...
It ain't that deep for this pair. No mention of NYC in the SNKRs description. They're just using the taxi color for the SBB type blocking like they've done with the other colors before. Same as how they're called taxi 12s because of the accent colors, not because of the overarching theme.

You've already alluded to the fact that Nike backdoors it's own product :lol: I cant wait until that **** comes out! Cutting off people's livelihood for backdooring and then doing it yourself is some Henry Ford level of industrial gangsterism.
I'm following the Zadeh story specifically for this.

A2D166D6-3DFD-407F-AB3F-BC31580466C4.jpeg

Another place cooked
I hate seeing a Cleveland place hit but I've literally never won a raffle there and I always assumed it was cooked.

Kinda crazy for them to lose their account though. Their owner was just on the SNKRs app this year as a feature.

It ain't that deep for this pair. No mention of NYC in the SNKRs description. They're just using the taxi color for the SBB type blocking like they've done with the other colors before. Same as how they're called taxi 12s because of the accent colors, not because of the overarching theme.
JB's taxi yellow is the same as their university Gold.... It's not yellow.

What about the shape dawg?!!

…and the high quality leather?!!!!

*grrrrrr*

I like the shape of '16 banneds, '17 royals and '18 shadows. I'm good with the quality also. I don’t like the boot cut of the 85s. And the youtuber showed that the leather on the 85s is no different than air force 1s. Can't make this stuff up.

Back
Top Bottom