Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Shock Drop on Taxi 1s snkrs
begbie.gif

Drop hit just as I was starting a meeting, so I caught an L. I like these quite a bit, but I just don't know how often I'd actually wear them. Wish they were Black Toe color-blocking like the nubuck Yellow Ochres were, instead.

Gotta keep reminding myself that I don't want these and I don't even wear yellow. I lived in Pittsburgh for 5 years and never bought none of their sports gear.

I just like the look of these, but I'm actually an earth tones kind of guy. Also I've already spent enough money on sneakers this month.

Somehow I fee like I'll end up with a pair *sigh

They didn't show up there for me either. Do they only show if you got the notification?

There was an app update for iOS. If you didn’t update then maybe that was the issue. SNKRS was a little wonky. I got in at 9AM. Then the app went from pending to not. So I tried again and it went straight to pending again. I didn’t get the Got EM screen. It went straight to my Nike Pass, which was weird. Someone else had the did not win submission. But later had the Got EM screen.

There was an app update for iOS. If you didn’t update then maybe that was the issue. SNKRS was a little wonky. I got in at 9AM. Then the app went from pending to not. So I tried again and it went straight to pending again. I didn’t get the Got EM screen. It went straight to my Nike Pass, which was weird. Someone else had the did not win submission. But later had the Got EM screen.
Early access is only for iOS? Got rid my iphone a few years ago.

No it’s for Android too and it was Shock Drop. There’s another chance since it drops 9/24 on SNKRS. With how long shipping is taking for Nike, it might arrive around the release date anyways.
What's the difference between a shock drop and early access? I never get selected to participate in either.

What's the difference between a shock drop and early access? I never get selected to participate in either.

shock drops are supposed to happen for everyone. if you have notifications turned on, have decent reception, and your apps are updated you should get an alert or if youre on the app you should see it come up when you force a refresh

early access is targeted to specific people

shock drops are supposed to happen for everyone. if you have notifications turned on, have decent reception, and your apps are updated you should get an alert or if youre on the app you should see it come up when you force a refresh

early access is targeted to specific people
Everyone but me apparently 🤣 as long as they look out on 9/24 I'll be ok. I thought shock drops were 1 and done tho 🤔

Back
Top Bottom