Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I got EA for the Denims as well. That was legit the only pair i got EA for lol. Also, the one pair I can care less for as well.

I purchased just because I never get EA. Hopefully, Nike keep track of purchasing history as they say and move me up the list. Lol. I got the infrared 4s EA and now these.......2 EA in a 4 mth time frame when I haven't received EA in 6 yrs prior.

Exclusive access to these joints.

Screenshot_20220915-123003.png

Is it that time of year already?

Time for the annual “Mochas aren’t good people just like them because their half the price of Mocha TS” conversation

Was able to grab Denims this morning and apply the FR code. Actually like these a lot and was going to be on a cruise when they drop on the 22nd so this works out perfect for me.

Passed on the Yellow Toes with ease, but congrats to those that were after them and were able to obtain during this first drop.

As for of 1 info for 2023, just seen these and they’re a big NOPE for me. Not a fan at all.
True Blue/White/Cement Grey
DZ5485-410
89DC98D1-4C52-49EB-B80C-F76924AD5AED.jpeg
true blue??? more like true ewwwww

yeah that picture definitely moved me into the 'want' category. I've been loving my stealth pair a lot, so I'm feeling bullish again on the aj1 highs. the stealths feel great, they look fine, and they work very well when I'm biking. I'll take a stab at them on the 24th but if not, the resell shouldn't be too bad

Back
Top Bottom