• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
These are so underrated
They dropped these Taxis and the Silver Toes at the wrong time. If they had dropped in 2019, they likely would have been very hyped and gone for insane resale by now (if the similarily colorblocked 2018 Bred Toes, Court Purple 1.0s, and Green Toes were any indication).

I’m not complaining about this since I own both pairs and I’m happy both are extremely attainable.

If we judging off current retro prices + panda hype, I'd say black/white "85s" will be the most expensive (super limited white/reds notwithstanding).
Panda dunk hype is (thankfully) dying a slow death.

Panda highs can be had for pretty much retail and the resale on the lows is slowly dropping with each monthly drop.

I think these 85s will be sought after since Nike/JB keep 85s VERY limited. Reminds me of how they would release OG cws with “Nike Air” in the early 2010s (I.e. 2011 Banneds and 2013 Royals). Pretty annoying IMO but I get that they are doing this to build hype on 1s.

Breds
Shadows
Shadow 2.0s
University Blues
A Ma Manieres
Royal Toes
Taxis

Had the Hyper Royals, but sold them to help pay for the Breds.
That’s dope. Had no idea you were sitting on dis heat. Makes sense why you’re going after the Royals.

Hyper Royals is a dope colorway. Wish I had a pair.

Are you going to try for BT or L&F?

That’s dope. Had no idea you were sitting on dis heat. Makes sense why you’re going after the Royals.

Hyper Royals is a dope colorway. Wish I had a pair.

Are you going to try for BT or L&F?
The black toe lows?

If the materials are premium then absolutely…even though I’m not a big low guy. If it’s that crappy leather that they often use with GR lows, then I’ll pass.

Lost and Founds are a lost cause, are they not? I‘m not interested in paying resell for them, unless they dip unexpectedly.

Black & Whites and Lucky Greens are the only other 1s I see myself going for this year.

…at least in the retail lane.

2016 Black Toes = BT

They’re more expensive than the L&F. And if you’re not interested in those than the BT is probably a lost cause.

The BWs and LGs are both dope.

Black/Red
Royal
Shadow

Can't argue with this.

...even though leaving the Chicagos out feels sacrilegious.

I agree with the Blk/Reds, Royals, & Shadows being how I’ve always viewed the “Trinity,” and I also agree with how painful it feels to leave the Chis out, even though the Chis are my favorite J of all time.

I agree with the Blk/Reds, Royals, & Shadows being how I’ve always viewed the “Trinity,” and I also agree with how painful it feels to leave the Chis out, even though the Chis are my favorite J of all time.
You would leave the Chicagos out, even though they’re your favorite Jordan?

…can you elaborate on that?

2016 Black Toes = BT

They’re more expensive than the L&F. And if you’re not interested in those than the BT is probably a lost cause.

The BWs and LGs are both dope.
If I was going to spend $500+ on a shoe, I would take the black toes over the L&Fs.

But a pair of 2015 Chicagos would be even better.

…wish I could find a DS pair of those for $500.😥

Wasnt aware they had React, where did you hear that?
20230202_043329.jpg

Back
Top Bottom