Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
85’.
B4EBE598-BBA0-4350-9109-57AD4C5A8B20.jpeg

The whole ‘85 High Retro is stupid as a whole. Shape sucks, no original box sucks. The whole package just royally sucks. You guys can have those pieces of 💩

Screw all you guys who don’t like what I say. You’re soft.

I'm not a 1s expert. Do you have pics that show the comparison of the high OG and high OG 85? Were the L&F a hybrid of these two? Why do people pine after the '85s if they suck so badly?

I would’ve let the whole school “feel the heat” on a busy day with the flex :lol:
I probably will at some point.

But I have to supervise two lunch sessions as part of my duties.

It's like walking through a mine field of chocolate milk, ketchup blobs, Mac & Cheese meltdowns and every other conceivable mess you could possibly imagine.

...my anxiety level is through the roof every time I wear a shoe with suede or nubuck.

most of the reasons why people dislike the 85 mold

-it doesn't really resemble the og 1985 shape
-toe rand/toe box is bulbous and not sleek like og 1985
-shoe is narrower and uncomfortable to some people
-leather is thick but that doesn't mean its superb leather quality
-break-in period is longer than your average pair of 1's
-lower production numbers than your average pair of 1's
-box is not like an og 1985 box
-price is $200
-released colorways have been hit or miss so far

the Lost&Founds are not really like the 85' mold but its not exactly like the regular GR 1's we've been getting. Somewhere in between.

-price is $200

the Lost&Founds are not really like the 85' mold but its not exactly like the regular GR 1's we've been getting. Somewhere in between.

To be fair, 90% of the people who complain about the 85 comfort have never held a true OG pair of 85s in their hand let alone worn a pair :lol:

-price is $200

Interesting. So if it's so far off, how the heck is JB claiming it to be an '85 version....very lame.

Can anyone who owns both testify as to whether the 2016 Breds and the 2017 Royals have the same shape and fit?

The Breds I recently bought have the biggest fit of any Jordan 1 I have and it’s not even close. The toe box feels wider and even with a Superfeet insole in there, they still feel roomier than my Shadows, which are a half size bigger.

Been looking on eBay for some Royals and thinking about going down to a size 11.

Can anyone who owns both testify as to whether the 2016 Breds and the 2017 Royals have the same shape and fit?

The Breds I recently bought have the biggest fit of any Jordan 1 I have and it’s not even close. The toe box feels wider and even with a Superfeet insole in there, they still feel roomier than my Shadows, which are a half size bigger.

Been looking on eBay for some Royals and thinking about going down to a size 11.
I previously owned both and confirm that they're shaped & fit the same to me.

Are your Shadows 2013 or 2018? The only 1s I can cite sizing inconsistencies with are the Cyber Mondays.

Back
Top Bottom