Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Bro, at this point, I believe it's a diabolical AI designed to troll an internet forum.

Real question. I saw a mid AJ 1 Bred "like" at FNL/JD Sports. My current Black and Red 2016's sole is thinning in the inside of the rear outsole. Do the mids have the same exact outsoles as the highs so I can transplant to save my beater? :emoji_cry:

You should be good. I swapped a mid onto a high and vice versa. It worked out fine.

I’ve forgotten more about shoes than most people here have ever known.

…FACT.

B5885D5E-744F-4299-BBA3-083735B16B47.gif

The colorway is a pretty interesting concept.

I absolutely hated them. It's the one and only time I actually like rage-tried for something on SNKRS, thinking there's no way I would hit. I hit lol. Then when I got them in hand, they completely changed my mind. I beat the hell outta mine for like a year and stuck em in the closet.

Last edited:
Glad I didn't cave and cop those patent unc toes from years back. I hit a smaller size when I got the sold out on my size, but I sold em off. Always told myself I'd come back around and buy my size, but then prices jumped, especially since it was a women's release and the bigger sizes were a lot more expensive. These regular leather UNC toes much better.

Glad I didn't cave and cop those patent unc toes from years back. I hit a smaller size when I got the sold out on my size, but I sold em off. Always told myself I'd come back around and buy my size, but then prices jumped, especially since it was a women's release and the bigger sizes were a lot more expensive. These regular leather UNC toes much better.
It definitely worked in your favor.

DAMN i love this color blocking... it is batting 1.000

I was thinking of this the other day, what all SBB 1.0 colorblocked releases of the OG AJ1 High are there? (Only including ones with black on the uppers so no Brotherhoods, Obsidians, or Bubblegums, etc.)

Off the top of my head:
-SBB 1.0
-2017 All Star Chameleons
-Bred Toes
-Gold Toes [although these were technically a mix with the colorblocking I suppose]
-Court Purple 1.0
-Pine Green 1.0
-Silver Toes
-Taxis
-upcoming UNCs

They kinda messed up the Royal Toe colorblocking so I didn’t include those. Also weird that we haven’t gotten a Shadow Toe yet. Also a Volt Toe would be awesome IMO.

EDIT: Removed Patent UNCs as they don’t have black as I initially thought

Last edited:
I was thinking of this the other day, what all SBB 1.0 colorblocked releases of the OG AJ1 High are there? (Only including ones with black on the uppers so no Brotherhoods, Obsidians, or Bubblegums, etc.)

Off the top of my head:
-SBB 1.0
-Bred Toes
-Gold Toes [although these were technically a mix with the colorblocking I suppose]
-Court Purple 1.0
-Pine Green 1.0
-Silver Toes
-Taxis
-patent UNCs
-upcoming UNCs

They kinda messed up the Royal Toe colorblocking so I didn’t include those. Also weird that we haven’t gotten a Shadow Toe yet. Also a Volt Toe would be awesome IMO.
Minus the Patent UNC as they don't have black.

Off the top of my head:
-SBB 1.0
-Bred Toes
-Court Purple 1.0
-Pine Green 1.0
-Silver Toes
-Taxis
-patent UNCs
-upcoming UNCs

SBB outta my price range, but I got almost all you listed since I love this colorblocking. I just need the CP1.0 but GOAT continues to eff me when trying to buy a pair for a decent price. Everything from sending me 2.0's when I paid for 1.0's to flagging it due to "mold." I should've just emailed and told em to push the order through since I'm assuming it was just glittered up.

Is it fair to say that large scale resellers on eBay with 100% positive feedback ratings are significantly less likely to be knowingly selling fakes?

Or is it possible some have simply gotten really good at exploiting flaws in the authentication system?

I’ve seen photos of certain pairs of 1s from sellers with 100% feedback on 5000-6000 transactions where the shoes look a little sus. But I’m wondering how they could conceivably have a perfect rating if not all of their shoes are legit.

Then again, my suspicions of their sus shoes could theoretically be a biproduct of me being somewhat of a dip****.

…difficult to say.

Back
Top Bottom