Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Had since 01
0B595A42-7305-465F-A546-661B7B5428D2.jpeg
Did the 01s use a different shade of red than the 2016s?

I know what to expect from JB. But how you going to not pass this...
20230220_115906.jpg

They are authentic and brand new...

They said it was creased.

But they pass that warped, no shoe tree having, cut wrong on the tongue, possibly reps, wave crashing toe box.

It's on them. It's JB yes but they need to hold themselves to a higher standard. They said my pair didn't pass verification because of toe box crease.

But how can they do the same with an obviously more aggressive example.

They have such a wild double standard. They just switch between "standard manufacturing variance" and "these were worn" to fit their narrative. They've bounced 3 pairs of my friend's that he sold for stupid crap like that, but then sent me an entire crooked shoe and chalked it to "normal production issues on mass produced shoes." Drives me absolutely crazy.

Both eBay and the Legit App say my new 2017 DS Royals are authentic.

And yet there’s not one solitary hing of glitter anywhere on either shoe.

So either it is possible to completely eradicate glitter from Jordan 1s…or these are extraordinary fakes.

…one of these two statements is true.

Both eBay and the Legit App say my new 2017 DS Royals are authentic.

And yet there’s not one solitary hing of glitter anywhere on either shoe.

So either it is possible to completely eradicate glitter from Jordan 1s…or these are extraordinary fakes.

the more likely scenario is the seller wiped them off before shipping them out. I last cleaned off my pair over a year ago when I last wore them, very minimal glitter. If yours were wiped off recently they might not show glitter for awhile.

11585FA3-796F-449D-AEBA-E58C8578C212.jpeg

Last edited:

I’ll gladly mail you some glitter if you’ll stop asking annoying questions already. Good lord.

You’re either the most clueless person on NT, or a lame troll desperate for attention. Ahem:

Last edited:
You’re a very negative person.

One might almost say…angry.

…is everything okay?

Imagine having to deal with the most annoying, clueless student you’ve ever had in your whole career, and not even get paid for it. But this is worse because you’re supposedly an adult.

Bro. I’m the one who is negative? You’re literally upset because your pair is too perfect. Think about that. Do you even like sneakers? Or are you just trying to buy your way into friendships with us? I’ll be your friend for free, just stop asking a million asinine questions.

Imagine having to deal with the most annoying, clueless student you’ve ever had in your whole career, and not even get paid for it. But this is worse because you’re supposedly an adult.
Okay, I was just trying to help.

Yesterday you were hurling insults at kierris…today it’s me.

…maybe you should talk to someone?

If eBay and legit app signed off on them they’re good to go. Glitter or not.

You are a lot more patient than I am, I’ll give you credit.

He has asked, SEVERAL TIMES, questions regarding wiping glitter off. So how he couldn’t fathom the idea of these being cleaned by the owner, is hard to accept.

Last edited:
Davey Magoo Davey Magoo I genuinely apologize for being a bit harsh. You’re probably a decent dude so I don’t want to be mean to you. You do really irritate me, and I think your shtick is likely an act, but I’ll just go back to scrolling past your posts instead. Have a good night.

You are a lot more patient than I am, I’ll give you credit.

He has asked, SEVERAL TIMES, questions regarding wiping glitter off. So how he couldn’t fathom the idea of these being cleaned by the owner, is hard to accept.

Lol in the real world I am actually known for my patience :lol: it’s a gift

I’ll gladly mail you some glitter if you’ll stop asking annoying questions already. Good lord.

You’re either the most clueless person on NT, or a lame troll desperate for attention. Ahem:

See you gotta utilize the ignore feature my man :lol: that oblivious dopey oblivious act got old for me a while ago

1. Asks questions that have been asked/answered several times

2. Informs us of prices we’ve already seen and his offers on ebay

3. Purchases pair, shows pics asking if they’re legit

4. Asks again when they come in

Rinse, wash, repeat.

Then it’s “Aw man haha that’s Davey haha” by all the suckas

#pass

See you gotta utilize the ignore feature my man :lol: that oblivious dopey oblivious act got old for me a while ago

1. Asks questions that have been asked/answered several times

2. Informs us of prices we’ve already seen and his offers on ebay

3. Purchases pair, shows pics asking if they’re legit

4. Asks again when they come in

Rinse, wash, repeat.

Then it’s “Aw man haha that’s Davey haha” by all the suckas

#pass

Yeah man gotta admit it’s getting really old. Dunno if it’s just the dry humor or just the long, drought out anticlimactic posts…. The dude has a mentality of a 13 year old hitting puberty and found his big brother’s sneakers collection, but still manages to fool us that he’s a full grown adult. Still askin’ one of y’all to prove me wrong.

Last edited:
What's everyone's "most comfortable" pair of 1's? I only recently started buying 1's again but did have the '01 blk/red's and the trash patent 03's back in HS. The older retros definitely wore way different (I could feel every pebble in the 01's) than the current retros and my '14 all black's wear completely different than '22/23's. I also find that different time periods and different materials (suede vs leather, smooth leather vs tumbled, etc) plays a big role in how it wears as well.

From my limited collection, my most comfortable pair by far is the white/university blue's. I find tumbled leather to be more flexible than the stiff smooth leather and suede also contributes to the soft flexibleness of the shoe. Then it's the taxi's from '22, they just mold to my feet and are super comfy. Least comfortable is the true blue 1's from January. One of my favorite color ways released but the first few wears were super tight and constricting. They are breaking in nicely and doesn't feel constricting anymore but still not as comfy as my other pairs. I feel like the newer 1's definitely wear better than the older retros of the past, which is a good thing since I'm planning on buying a few more pairs coming out this year.

Back
Top Bottom