Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
IMG_2914.jpeg
IMG_2913.jpeg

After watching this video, I feel less confident than ever that a 90 second ebay/StockX legit check could spot a really good UA.

Especially if they’re not doing a side by side comparison with a real pair…which I don’t think they do.

But I’m kind of a moron…so what do I know?

After watching this video, I feel less confident than ever that a 90 second ebay/StockX legit check could spot a really good UA.

Especially if they’re not doing a side by side comparison with a real pair…which I don’t think they do.

But I’m kind of a moron…so what do I know?

Every DS pair should have some glitter on it so if it doesn't have glitter, I would stay away.

Every DS pair should have some glitter on it so if it doesn't have glitter, I would stay away.
I just bought a DS pair of Royals from a large eBay reseller with a 100% positive feedback rating.

Passed authentication on eBay and Legit App.

No trace of glitter at all.

…I don’t know what to believe anymore.

How's everyone feel about the Gore-Tex Elements? Recently picked up the Mixed Berry pair and did some light hiking with them. Held up really well altho it felt weird wearing J's hiking around waterfalls :lol:

IMG_7192_jpg.jpg
I'm a fan of the dark green, yellow and berry color ways (not so much of the gray/sail one). The two new CWs that leaked recently are also meh IMO.

I live in Minnesota where it snows Nov-Apr and sometimes Oct-May so the Elements are my jam.

Plus you can get them for under retail.

found some DS 2001 bred and royals for a great price , what are the main concerns with buying/wearing shoes 22 years plus old? I know 1s age a lot better than other shoes, but I need to know if this will be a complete waste of cash

found some DS 2001 bred and royals for a great price , what are the main concerns with buying/wearing shoes 22 years plus old? I know 1s age a lot better than other shoes, but I need to know if this will be a complete waste of cash

Separation. For 2001's, the main issue is usually the nubuck swoosh cracking or peeling.

Back
Top Bottom