Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Looking for a size 12 pair of OGs. Chicago, Black/Red or even Royals. Been a task to say the least. I remember a 85 Chicago got posted in the classifieds around 2016 for $200 or less but someone snatched em up right before me. Prices are crazy now. Gonna try trade block for a pair

Been enjoying these.
PXL_20230403_105710372.jpg

How's everyone feel about the Gore-Tex Elements? Recently picked up the Mixed Berry pair and did some light hiking with them. Held up really well altho it felt weird wearing J's hiking around waterfalls :lol:

IMG_7192_jpg.jpg
I’ve been wearing the OG color way for about a year in all the crazy weather here in Michigan, or just to run errands, hell I even work out in them at physical therapy! They’re one of my most worn in pairs now & have held up extremely well, at most I just hit them with a rag & warm water or a baby wipe & they’re as good as new! The text on the insole is the only real wear that shows. All in all, if you love AJ1s, these are a must.
IMG_1144.jpeg

Last edited:
Absolutely vile. I wouldn't even put a shoe on a dog bed. Even with having dude ignored that **** still popped up in the thread gallery on the side.

Also I can't imagine not being able to tell the differences between 85, 94, 01, 09, 13, 16 black/reds in the blink of an eye. Dude really thinks his mind is playing tricks on him...no fam, every black/red release is vastly different from the last.

lucky greens and UNC toes.. gawd damn it nike, why you doin this to me. i'm not hurtin for funds, but i need to be saving for summer travel and all these damn weddings

perhaps need less friends and more shoes :lol:

Back
Top Bottom