Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Bruh you gone have to see me if you keep besmirching AMM's name

tKWexAt.gif

Woah now I didn’t say it was bad, just…redundant. At least they are several tiers above what Union is putting out :lol:

You're asking people that bought them would they double up...? Don't see why anyone would do that for retail...

Yo does the 85’s run narrower? How much toe space y’all usually have in Jordan 1? I don’t remember 1’s being this narrow lol

My '85 black and whites and my '22 chicagos both fit great in 11.5. Just needed to break in the '85s some more on account of thicker leather. The insole in my black and whites is also thicker, firmer. You could swap in a regular 1 insole if you want.

yea, bro…. I believe it’s the thicker leather, but most of all the thicker insole. I removed it and they felt loose as heck. Definitely just gotta break the 85’s in. It’d be interesting to see how these will last in the long run.

Question anyone that uses Apple Pay will Apple Pay show you there is a charge before the sneakers app tells you that you won thanks also every time I use PayPal for the sneakers app it disappears in about 20 minutes. Anyone else

Question anyone that uses Apple Pay will Apple Pay show you there is a charge before the sneakers app tells you that you won thanks also every time I use PayPal for the sneakers app it disappears in about 20 minutes. Anyone else
Same thing happened to me this weekend. I was in line and then nothing. It just disappeared.

Back
Top Bottom