• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
IMG_0992.jpeg

I just didnt care for the first movie. Clearly targeted towards kids... everything about it was just silly to me. Spider pig? Nah Im good.

Of course it's targeted towards kids, but also adults who grew up reading the comics and watched the animated cartoons. This will go down as the best comic book movie trilogy. Looking forward now to Beyond Spiderverse.

I grew up on Spiderman... but at 38 it doesnt have the same effect for me. I like the Tom Holland movies but never cared for the Toby McGuire trilogy.

Of course it's targeted towards kids, but also adults who grew up reading the comics and watched the animated cartoons. This will go down as the best comic book movie trilogy. Looking forward now to Beyond Spiderverse.
Spiderverse trilogy is on pace to be better than all the live actions periodt. If they're complaining about spiderham then they're just a casual spiderman fan because the multiverse of spiders are a big part of the comics.

Not talking about what shoes they wearing talm bout 21s face that is filled with excitement.
That man trying to keep up a image for the camera. He bout to go in and be just as hyped as anyone else.

Nothing wrong with being excited to see such a movie. Really not getting what the issue is. I’m 39 and was excited as **** to see Mario Bros with my kids. We all wore shirts to see it. Had a blast!! That didn’t stop me from hitting the block and smoking with some street cats and going to work afterwards 🤷🏾‍♂️.

Last edited:
Gave the Morales 1’s to my “G” today so he can rock em for the last day of school. At the rate his feet are growing, these will be tight in a few months.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom