Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I need Bred or Royal 1s in regular leather smh. Those tumbled leather releases were wack and the patent leather was a hell nah.

20% off select Jordan product ndc and some 1's available (stealths, bordeaux, and true blue...though stealths only one w/ good sizes left)

got my son a pair of ps taxi's for 20% off

now he has a pair of shoes to match his inside out spiderman outfit

new-hot-toys-spider-man-no-way-home-action-figure-features-spideys-black-and-gold-suit.jpg

pretty sure they had the cement 1 for mens in the sale but doesn't appear to be anymore

I feel like tradeblock has come up in this thread numerous times

anyone know if they still offer half off first trade for new accounts?

The was GOAT does sizimg on WMNS shoes is weird. Had the same thing happen with AMM12s, plus when I try to add to the portfolio I always have issues adding the right size.

I honestly wonder if these are going to brick like Taxis did. I don’t think it will be as bad but how cool would it be if these were an easy cop/close to retail on the resale market after release?

Not that this means much, but I got FNL access for pickup the other day, and when I logged in 2 hours after the notification size 12 (and most others) was still sitting there. Still passed on them. :lol:

Not that this means much, but I got FNL access for pickup the other day, and when I logged in 2 hours after the notification size 12 (and most others) was still sitting there. Still passed on them. :lol:
That’s awesome! I hope they brick, even better if we can cop for under retail!

I caved and paid resale for the Across the Spider Verse 1s.... The movie was too damn good. I wanna complete the set if they release a pair for the third movie (IYKYK)
Need to grab em before prices get too much higher. Hit retail on the first pair

Back
Top Bottom