• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
IMG_9397.jpeg

Im almost tempted to cop on StockX... but I havent copped from them since like 2018... not tying get got.. i really like these royal reimagined joints....****s under retail and just seems too good to be true

Im almost tempted to cop on StockX... but I havent copped from them since like 2018... not tying get got.. i really like these royal reimagined joints....****s under retail and just seems too good to be true
I've bought 50+ pairs on there since 2018 and haven't had one shoe remotely fake or used. That stuff is way overblown. I only use it on cheaper stuff, not super limited and rare pairs, but for your average GR there's basically next to no chance you get duped.

I've bought 50+ pairs on there since 2018 and haven't had one shoe remotely fake or used. That stuff is way overblown. I only use it on cheaper stuff, not super limited and rare pairs, but for your average GR there's basically next to no chance you get duped.
I’m not proud of this but a few years ago, I cleaned up a VNDS pair (like 9.8/10), put new laces on them, and sold them on StockX.. No issues with authentication lol

I’m not proud of this but a few years ago, I cleaned up a VNDS pair (like 9.8/10), put new laces on them, and sold them on StockX.. No issues with authentication lol
I'm not saying it never happens or couldn't happen, but I looked and since 2016 I've had 124 StockX orders and I've never got a shoe that was even questionably worn or looked off in any way. So the chances have to be pretty small still.

You literally have nothing to worry about…

GOAT on the other hand…

You literally have nothing to worry about…

GOAT on the other hand…
whats wrong with GOAT? I sell kixx on there...but only excess.... like the 12 cherrys that just dropped...i took a W on SKNRS but minutes prior...someone dropped a link for a store online...i wasnt sure if I would take an L on SNKRS so i copped...and literally 3 mins after copping...the W came through...so now I have 2 of them joints on the way...ill sell 1 on GOAT and keep the other for next summer

Honestly probably should have just sold em soon as I got em. They are cool but I would ha e bern just as happy with any other brown pair. I do like these most with the exception of RotYs, which I still have yet to wear.

Back
Top Bottom