Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Mine come soon was bored at work, so I bought some more shoes to finish out the year
IMG_0228.png

It's corny as hell to accuse dude of backdooring with no proof. He's literally the son of Nike's biggest cash cow, he benefits in no way from doing that. Stop believing every rando on Twitter.

It's corny as hell to accuse dude of backdooring with no proof. He's literally the son of Nike's biggest cash cow, he benefits in no way from doing that. Stop believing every rando on Twitter.
I get what you’re saying, but dude who said it plugged so i don’t doubt it. Plus let’s not act like the rich ain’t always tryna get richer lol.

Wild that Jordan’s son backfired lairs at his own store. Like fam can’t you make a couple calls and basically get anything you want?

I get what you’re saying, but dude who said it plugged so i don’t doubt it. Plus let’s not act like the rich ain’t always tryna get richer lol.
Page that posted it is a reseller though. They just mad pairs werent backdoored to them.

The ugliness of the trophy room 1s was the real atrocity I could give a damn about the man or his business practices :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom