BHIIG Reds
BHITG Yellows
Gold Toes
Shadows
Bred Toes
Spiderman Origin Story

In 2023 we had:
Palominos & A LOT of trash AJ 1 releases

That said, I don’t think any of the aforementioned 2018 releases could be had for $135 like the suede royals are rn so there is that lol
2018 also had
Game Royal
H2H
Unions
Soleflys
Not For Resales
Jeter Flyknits

How is the Royal colorway suddenly not good... because they changed the materials? That doesn't make sense... I might understand if the suede was crappy, but it's not.

It's part of the big problem that exist with sneaker culture and social media today.

Kicks are either grails, fire, bricks or trash.

Nothing can be cool or just not for me. And if a sneaker sells out and is limited it makes it desirable.

It's part of the big problem that exist with sneaker culture and social media today.

Nothing can be cool or just not for me. And if a sneaker sells out and is limited it makes it desirable.

This is quite correct with how things are regarding shoes nowadays. It's basically a society full of sheep (followers).

The younger gen likes what they like and it seems like the og colorways don’t resonate with them like they do us and the older crowd. Look up the price of black cat IV’s on stockX, non-og’s that are smoking all the og colorways on the resell market.

25% off and still a near full size run. Not sure I have seen anything with an og color scheme go on sale so fast

IMG_8847.png

Just looking at NDC it’s wild.. mind you this doesn’t list kids, women’s, all the lows and mids…

Jordan 1s High
Jordan 1 Elements
Jordan 1 Golf
Jordan 1 cleets football and baseball
Jordan 1 mids
Jordan 1 low
Jordan 1 Comfort
Jordan 1 Elevate
Jordan 1 Flyease
Jordan 1 Utility
Jordan 1 Air Ship I guess
Jordan 1 Crafts
Jordan 1 AJKO

I mean wow that’s a lot of different kicks. Most of the colorways are meh. The prices continue to climb. The Ultility is a joke.

No wonder….

Not gonna lie I would take suede royals over game royals. That black tongue ain't it on the Game royals. It ruins the shoe for me.

I'm so lost on this logic fam. U can really tell who does this as a passion and who does it as a trend.

2023 was actually a good year for sneaker enthusiast. Lots of good **** dropped and most of it went on sale. How is that a bad thing?

Having been through sneaker cycles for the last 20 years I have not a doubt in my mind that royals will trend again and even the much debated suedes will be selling for at least 2x prices of today.

If anything I think that the royal colorway is just not trending this decade like it did last decade (possibly due to the many versions made available post 2017). Blue also just isn't as popular as red when it comes to Jordans so it's no real shocker. Id give it 3-5 years before the sentiment reverses again and this thread makes the turn on that shoe (barring any additional variants).

Back
Top Bottom