Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I did not cop. If I remember correctly, they only had like an 8, 8.5, and 10.5 or something of that effect. I think they were like $199. I can't remember fellas. Sorry...
:rofl: got mine DS for $150, $200 isn't even retail...that's rape

Not without a coupon or some disco u didn't

Any of you guys wear your 1's to workout, on a leg day? Do you think they can sustain that kind of beating? Thanks.

Last edited:
Btw, received my black toes a few weeks back from the ndc restock, and found a "cosmetic seconds" stamped on the inside of the box top and a stamp on the size tags. Can't make it out but most likely a "B" enclosed in a circle. Smh.

Btw, received my black toes a few weeks back from the ndc restock, and found a "cosmetic seconds" stamped on the inside of the box top and a stamp on the size tags. Can't make it out but most likely a "B" enclosed in a circle. Smh.
Damn I'd post it in their twitter put em on blast.

Any of you guys wear your 1's to workout, on a leg day? Do you think they can sustain that kind of beating? Thanks.

I wear 1's all the time to workout usually switching between the Vegas 1's, royals and shadows. They hold up very nicely.

Black/red 1's gonna probably be the hardest shoe to cop, fashion heads, Kanye stans, jordan collectors and the young crowd being moved by the hype will be all over these...

I'm thinking the 23rd or maybe because the next release is Black Friday idk just pointing out the article

Last edited:
Anyone know what the pair on 9/7 is going to be? Its not the china exclusive one is it? Says black/red/gold for the CW which sounds like that

Anyone know what the pair on 9/7 is going to be? Its not the china exclusive one is it? Says black/red/gold for the CW which sounds like that
If it is the china exclusive cw they will be probably be in limited amounts unless just doesn't give af but I haven't seen anything on them yet. Maybe it's gonna be like the shadow 1s where we don't see pics till like 2 weeks before release

I would love to the see a black/green celtics colorway release, in an og high form, not a mid.. I think it was discussed in another forums but the pic was photo shopped..

Think it's the shoe in that holiday preview in the back of the table there are black yellow and red 1s and it says Na on the description I'm excited for it tho

Back
Top Bottom