Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Good luck on 200 for royals I paid almost double that... shadows I saw a size 12 for 165 on eBay today ending tomorrow

yeah i kinda played with it *pause* just to see if i could go through the checkout process seems like it would let me hmmm might have to pull the trigger

Just so you know, that size 10 is the 2009 retro. Better leather, suede on the grey parts; no Nike Air (which means a Jumpman on the back)
the jumpman vs na thing never bothered me much like the bc3's rumored to drop with na on the rear ill pass i have 2 sitting on ice in my closet now.  thanks for the education on the 09 version shadows are new to me as i didnt really like 1's until late last year when i finally bought a pair.

Royals arrived today!!!!!!
Congrats. I myself am currently in the middle of multiple ebay bids for the AJ1 Shadows, Black Toes, Knicks, Jokers, and the Royals. 
roll.gif

the jumpman vs na thing never bothered me much like the bc3's rumored to drop with na on the rear ill pass i have 2 sitting on ice in my closet now.  thanks for the education on the 09 version shadows are new to me as i didnt really like 1's until late last year when i finally bought a pair.

The fact that they aren't happening will make it a lot easier for you to pass :lol:

Last edited:

Finally done [emoji]128513[/emoji] rip to the hawks tongue was used for the best. Just need longer red laces but I'm happy with the results
Awe nice! Beat me to it but thats tight and making me want to loosen up on low offers. Hows the stitching?

Last edited:
these!!! and shadows still escape me i need both of them in my life for under 200 ebay prices!!

Good luck on 200 for royals I paid almost double that... shadows I saw a size 12 for 165 on eBay today ending tomorrow

I payed $415 shipped for my Royals. Good luck finding an authentic pair for under $400. Tons of people own GM's thinking they got legit pairs.

Finally done [emoji]128513[/emoji] rip to the hawks tongue was used for the best. Just need longer red laces but I'm happy with the results

I'm gonna buy a second BT1 and do this ASAP. Those hawks will eventually be found for well under $100.

They look sick, congrats!

Last edited:
Is there any grey market jordan 1 highlight reels .This whole grey market thing has me paranoid .Do these look legit as in not grey market ?  thnx

Last edited:
joeyd12 joeyd12 Yup I paid 390 for mine so fresh though.... And yes I looked for months to find a pair of legit royals dude also had a pair of legit xq's that were the cleanest kicks I've seen this year

Back
Top Bottom