Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
dope lastchance :pimp: 09 shadows are soo damn nice , still hate myself for returning a defective pair i got around RD

Last edited:
I don't think the mids are bad at all. Well I kinda had no choice, but to love em because that's all we got during the '03-'07 period. First Jordan I bought was the Chicago patent leathers, so you can call me bias. :lol:

Last edited:
I don't think the mids are bad at all. Well I kinda had no choice, but to love em because that's all we got during the '03-'07 period. First Jordan I bought was the Chicago patent leathers, so you can call me bias.
laugh.gif
 I dont think mids are that bad either, so what they have a jumpman on the heel, big deal.  Fine by me, i usually grab my mids for under $70.

Did I jus drop the ball? I could of won black metallic 1s for 220 I jus drus grabbed royal only reason I couldn't get myself to pull trigger

The jumpmen on the heel doesn't irk me as much if they're Retro+ colorways. Kinda wish they kept it like '01, when original colorways only had NA & blank heel (the Japan joints had a Jumpman/blank heel) cuz the NA AJ1 today is already loosing it's prestige and uniqueness.

i think too many jumpmans on a shoe, especially the 1,  is tacky (dont like it on the tongue and the heel)

but that is my  $ .02

metallic gold... The patent leather 1s from 03

Oh, okay. Why type everything EXCEPT the 'gold'? :lol:

I wouldn't really say you dropped the ball. Patent Leather I's crease and eventually crack with wear so I probably wouldn't drop $220. On top of that, I'm pretty sure you'll find them again for that price at some point if you really want them. Plan to pick a pair of '03s up at some point as well, I like them more than the '13 pair.

Lol idk I think I meant to write gold and forgot.... and thanks now I don't feel so bad you know there's so many high listings it's hard to gauge the real market value on the bay

I'm actually not a fan of mids or the style but this color is so dope. Probably not for everyone haha

Definitely not for everyone, but it's not bad. I'll probably cop down the line lol there are like 5 Mid's i've been meaning to get.

beautiful day in florida today. the high today was in the mid 60s and the sun was bright. thought id bust these out for the 2nd time to enjoy it.
smokin.gif

Really like the new grey and now that blue up there noeuvas but I'm most likely just sticking with the black pair I have. The leather tongue looked cool but after wearing them it's really odd. It's flimsy and looks off tied or untied. I just couldn't get it right

That blue is :smokin though

I don't think the mids are bad at all. Well I kinda had no choice, but to love em because that's all we got during the '03-'07 period. First Jordan I bought was the Chicago patent leathers, so you can call me bias. :lol:

I'm guilty as well, unfortunately. Back when Jordan Brand mailed catalog/magazines, I remember seeing the '03 patent leather 1s in Wht/Blk-Rd and it was like love at first sight. Back in high school, I bought them and tried to hide them from my parents after they said no more sneakers and I used my grandparents Christmas money. Tough sneakers to disguise. They were my first 1s. However, it feels much better now coming full circle and rocking the '94s (until I find '85s). Now I detest mids.

On the fence, but I like these..

No contrast stitching, which I don't like 1 bit, and this is one of my fav colors.If these were hi's.:smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom