• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
$80 is a steal for these 2012 guccis right
rYbxLhN.jpg[

yea, below retail :lol:

a lot of people want those, you dont see too many around honestly. id cop those at $80

Congrats on the cop homie!
Thanks Man, if I don't feel em you have first dibs. I had no idea the quality on these were in the same conversation as banneds. If they are even close to my 2013 Bred and Shadows I'll be happy. If they are as nice as my Vegas RTTG's I'll be pumped.

If anyone is looking for the RTTG's in a size 12 there's a pair on ebay for 115 + shipping. Someone please buy it before I do. I'm supposed to be saving money right now.

Thanks Man, if I don't feel em you have first dibs. I had no idea the quality on these were in the same conversation as banneds. If they are even close to my 2013 Bred and Shadows I'll be happy. If they are as nice as my Vegas RTTG's I'll be pumped.

Thanks fam!

If anyone is looking for the RTTG's in a size 12 there's a pair on ebay for 115 + shipping. Someone please buy it before I do. I'm supposed to be saving money right now.
Did someone buy these? I can't seem to find them. I vought a pair over the summer and the quality is superb. With a black lace swap :smokin

If anybody needs a sz 9.5 get at me. I've been trying for so long to rid of a pair

Back
Top Bottom