Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

Vegas' for today. I love smelling the leather from my seat in class

Last edited:
VNDS/NDS condition? If DS, :wow: :pimp:

I need those in my collection.

VNDS, DS would've been crazy though, but i've never been a stickler for it when i'm gonna be wearing the shoes anyways.

Black Toes came with the extra laces.
awesome pick ups. I still want a pair of Knicks but only for a good price. Those are steals though[/quote]

Thanks, happy to have both. For a minute after purchase I was regretting the Knicks, but came to love them again once they arrived. The orange isn't as bright as I feared it might be.

VNDS, DS would've been crazy though, but i've never been a stickler for it when i'm gonna be wearing the shoes anyways.
awesome pick ups. I still want a pair of Knicks but only for a good price. Those are steals though

Thanks, happy to have both. For a minute after purchase I was regretting the Knicks, but came to love them again once they arrived. The orange isn't as bright as I feared it might be.[/quote]
Get those online or in Tally? There doesn't seem to be squat in Tally(or anything between you and the major FL cities), so I figured I'd ask.

Nah man, I don't want to but it's the least I can do for a friend who has been in Afghan for the last year. I don't have time to wait for a black/red size swap. Yeah, 260 or 270 shipped. I sold to you for whatever I picked them up for locally. I ended up taking the paypal and shipping hit but I dont have a problem with that because karma comes a very long way. 550$ is the cheapest I can find in that size 11 at the moment after CA tax and shipping from RIF and FC :smh: . Dude selling locally wont budge on 550$ at all! Trade wouldnt matter to you anyways cause you dont plan on ever getting rid of them. Goodluck with your hunt also 

Got'em!!!!!!

fahqu001 fahqu001 Online. As you said, there's absolutely nothing in Tallahassee. Black Toes through instagram, Knicks through ebay.

Last edited:
Added to Nike's release dates, Carmines
[table][tr][td]05/24/14[/td][td]Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG[/td][td]White/Black-Carmine[/td][td]$140[/td][td]555088-123[/td][/tr][/table]

@Fahqu001 Online. As you said, there's absolutely nothing in Tallahassee. Black Toes through instagram, Knicks through ebay.
Nice. I know when I come there for FSU games, I periodically check Craigs List for s**t and giggles and there are like 3 listings lol. Being facetious, but ...

Couldn't resist, wearing em out today. Love these already. Such a classic colorway. May have to place these in my top 5 Jordan 1's. :smokin

[@=/u/97658/Fahqu001]@Fahqu001[/@] Online. As you said, there's absolutely nothing in Tallahassee. Black Toes through instagram, Knicks through ebay.

Nice. I know when I come there for FSU games, I periodically check Craigs List for s**t and giggles and there are like 3 listings lol. Being facetious, but ...

You're not too far off. I'm part of 4 facebook groups up here and I can promise everyone Tallahassee sucks when it comes to shoes. Not surprising I suppose, seeing as the local malls don't get any limited releases to speak of. Even trying to sell shoes for cash is a struggle. :rofl: Tampa's much better.

Couldn't resist, wearing em out today. Love these already. Such a classic colorway. May have to place these in my top 5 Jordan 1's.
smokin.gif

You're not too far off. I'm part of 4 facebook groups up here and I can promise everyone Tallahassee sucks when it comes to shoes. Not surprising I suppose, seeing as the local malls don't get any limited releases to speak of. Even trying to sell shoes for cash is a struggle.
roll.gif
Tampa's much better.
Oh, I know. I was stationed in Mobile, AL for 8 years total and it was pretty sparse there, too. I grew up in Orlando, but left when I was 18 (36) now and I remember going around from Foot Locker to FTL looking for Jordan's lol. No Internet back then, so if they didn't pick up the phone, you had to drive to the store. 1st World problems haha

Anyone know how refunds work on ebay? Cause I'm trying to get a refund for the royals I bought yesterday. I paid but the seller hasn't shipped yet. I got sent a cancel transaction case on ebay and I have to either accept or deny. The seller said I had to accept in order to get a refund but the message from ebay says "You should only accept the cancellation request if you haven't paid yet or you've already received your refund from the seller. If you haven't received your refund, contact the seller". So am I suppose to get a refund first before I accept? Just trying to play safe here cause I don't want to lose $233

Last edited:
Wait for the refund if that's what eBay says.
I pm'd the seller too but haven't gotten a response. The seller has good feedback so not really expecting him to scam me but idk cause he was trying to sell fake royals. I guess I'll wait it out. Thanks

Nah man, I don't want to but it's the least I can do for a friend who has been in Afghan for the last year. I don't have time to wait for a black/red size swap. Yeah, 260 or 270 shipped. I sold to you for whatever I picked them up for locally. I ended up taking the paypal and shipping hit but I dont have a problem with that because karma comes a very long way. 550$ is the cheapest I can find in that size 11 at the moment after CA tax and shipping from RIF and FC :smh: . Dude selling locally wont budge on 550$ at all! Trade wouldnt matter to you anyways cause you dont plan on ever getting rid of them. Goodluck with your hunt also 

Got'em!!!!!!

how did he get me? :rolleyes

stated multiple times i would trade straight up 1 for 1 but since the chances of that ever happening are 1 in 93484847373747478, it aint gonna happen. Now would i sell for money? no. i have no need to that nor do i want to. The only shoe i need is royals so would i trade a pair of my breds for a pair of royals of course! because it saves me from spending $600+

so once again as if the subject wasnt dead, im not selling any of my pairs since i dont want to get rid of any of them but if someone offered me a pair of royals for a pair of breds id be an idiot to turn it down since its not a sale but a trade and one that i would be easily winning.

Back
Top Bottom